Guidebook
Memberlist
Accountswitch

Only miss the sun when it starts to snow

2 posters
Djodie Archeron
IC Posts : 589

Djodie Archeron
She wasn't sure, Djodie hadn't found the rest to try and place it. What had happened with Kaye - what had happened at the prayers. The only thing she was sure about, was the fact that the latter fully occupied her mind. She had barely thought of Kaye since.
At the prayers by the tree she had felt a sort of... energy or presence go through her? Djodie didn't know how else to put it. But everything, the world, the people around her, it seemed more bright. As if she just now had really opened her eyes.

So, before the Flower Picking that was set for today, Djodie couldn't fight the urge to go to a hairdresser and ask for a drastic change. The girl - kinda cute if she was honest - seemed thrilled by her idea and it felt like time had flew by when she exited the salon. With newly, bright pink hair. On her way to the hollows, she laughed at her reflection in the shop windows. Okay, this would take some getting used to.

As she walked on, arrived at the hollows, she grabbed Duster's pokébal from her purse and let him out. The now cream and blue colored pokémon appeared next to her, as he took a moment to look at his surroundings. Djodie did the same, as the flowers seemed so vibrant. The grass more green then she remembered before. Was this real?
[I've been dancing on a wire, Now I'm dying on my feet]
cactus

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Red
Birthday: July 19th
Sexuality: Please don't ask these difficult questions
Charlotte Schultz
IC Posts : 24

Charlotte Schultz
It was uncanny for Charlotte to not have someone to accompany her to the flower festival. Her date had canceled on her last minute, so she had blocked him and deleted his number. She wasn’t that into him anyway ..

Sighting deeply she padded up to the edge of the field, looking over the many brightly colored flowers and people mingling between nature. It was a pretty sight. Charlotte had picked out a muted, navy blue dress so the flowers around her would stand out more. White details, frills and patterns painted the sleeves. White patterned stockings and her trusty, ankle long boots with the small bows. The outfit is reminiscent of the 1940’s. She often tailored for many clients of her, but herself did not wear the clothes from that time period much.

Charlotte her bright eyes settled on a figure. She stood out next to the flowers with her bright pink hair. It was like she belonged amongst the flowers. The nature seemed brighter with her around it- until Charlotte shook her head. Probably a trick of the light.

“Oh my gosh I love your hair!” She exclaimed as she excitedly padded up to the redhead. “It’s so bright and colorful! Did you have it done at that corner shop downtown? The one everyone is talking about? I bet you did, right?” she prattled on, not noticing the way how her Lucario let out a tired sigh. Sensing the crackling energy radiating of his trainer.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname:
Birthday: 23/03 (Aries)
Sexuality:
Djodie Archeron

Djodie Archeron
Pulled from her thoughts back into the present, as she heared a woman ask a question as she walked closer towards Djodie, a Lucario walking next to her. Djodie was a little wary of the size of it, and Duster seamlessly took his place slightly before her, while he pressed his head into her leg.

"Thank you!" Djodie laughed as the woman complimented her on her hair. "I did, yes! Just now actually, I was in need of a change, really." Djodie looked at the woman, as she had a remarkable appearance. The dress and boots drew in her attention right away, as it almost looked like she tailored it herself.
The colors were picked with intend, Djodie was sure - as the navy blue dress made the flowers around them stand out even more. Djodie simply picked whatever was on the top of her pile of clothes each morning.

"You look gorgeous!" She called out, not really thinking about her words.
cactus

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Charlotte Schultz
IC Posts : 24

Charlotte Schultz
The Lycanroc that stood between them had a brownish fur that did not look like the kind that Charlotte knew these pokémon to have. He looked at her warily, eyes full of distrust. He didn’t like strangers apparently, luckily she had a remedy for it.

She opened her little purse, covered in lace stitching and pulled out two of the magikarp treats she always carried. They had a beige color with white sprinkles on it and were bought from the kind of store that only sold premium good pokéwares. She handed one to Vertige and then held one out in front of her, showing it to the Lycanroc before continuing. “Can I give him a treat? You can also do it if he is more comfortable with it! It’s a special treat I always carry on me.”

Charlotte felt a genuine smile crossing her features at the next words of the stranger. “Why, thank you!” she exclaimed, picking up her skirt a little and making a curtsy, followed by a twirl so her dress flowed around her, showcasing the fine craftsmanship that went into making it. She was still proud of it, after all.

“You aren’t so bad looking yourself! I mean it, it’s almost like the flowers around you somehow look brighter when you are around them.” Charlotte didn’t mean that in a flirty way, more in a way that there was an unnatural element about it all. She couldn’t place her finger on it, but guess it was just her imagination.

She held out the treat once more, waiting patiently for either the Lycanroc to take it, or for the stranger to take it from her and feed it to him instead.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname:
Birthday: 23/03 (Aries)
Sexuality:
Djodie Archeron

Djodie Archeron
Duster carefully extended his head to smell on the object the stranger was handing out towards him. Djodie smiled, relieved of the fact that he did so, so calmly. "Yes, ofcourse. He's a bit cautious since he's evolved."
The freshly traited dog took half a step forward, seemed to have decided to take the treat, just when the woman pulled her hand back, to swirl her dress and twirl around.

The doglike pokémon stood there, before Djodie's legs, looking at the woman agitated now, as if he couldn't understand justwhy someone couldn't bring up a little patience for a pokémon to get a treat?!

Djodie, however, completely missed the irritation growing inside the pokémon, as she looked at the woman with a twinkle in her eyes. At the next words she laughed, as her eyes were gliding back to the flowers around them, noticing that they looked brighter, but not only around her.
It had something to do with her affinity, she just didn't really understand how. "Maybe it's just the way the sun is shining today," Djodie said with a smile, as she didn't really want to explain her eventful prayers.

The woman extended her hand towards the Lycanroc once again. And, while still a bit irritated, he seemed to give in and step a little closer to take the treat out of the woman's hand.
cactus

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Sponsored content