Guidebook
Memberlist
Accountswitch

savage

2 posters
Ruìsāng Sū
IC Posts : 878

Ruìsāng SūBlessed by ???
Under normal circumstances, Ruìsāng would have sought out Viktor for assistance. However, given the current complexities, he opted for a more professional consultation, turning to a doctor he had previously placed his confidence in. Trust was not easily given by Ruìsāng, but this doctor had proven himself once before. Their history, where Ruìsāng had once saved him and others from a perilous situation, only solidified this trust.

With a determined stride, Ruìsāng entered the clinic, his posture firm and decisive. “I’m here to see Dr. Lamar Sault,” he announced with ease, recalling the name of the doctor.

His visit was driven by a concern—to ensure the unsightly claw marks marring his skin would not become a source of infection. He would kill the bitch if they did.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Sāng
Birthday: 14 / 12
Occupation: Bartender & 4th year bachelor (hospitality management)
Sexuality: Gay
Lamar Sault
IC Posts : 91

Lamar Sault
One of the assistants told him that there was a patient who came to see him. He put away what he had been working on, leaving it for him to finish at a later time. It wasn’t anything that needed to be done soon and he had just been doing it to pass some time, seeing as how it had been a quiet moment for the clinic.

He put on his white coat and exited the office before heading to the waiting area. The assistant pointed out the person that was here to see him and he recognised Ruìsāng. The man had been here once before for his hand and then he had met him again in the forest. He had seen how easily his Mawile had handled the Haunter and he couldn’t help but admire it, even though it reminded him of his own shortcomings. But that was of course not why the man was here. ”Ruìsāng,” He greeted the man. His eyes were already inspecting him, noticing the marks on his skin. Were those claw marks? ”What can I help you with?” Though he assumed it was taking a look at those marks marring his skin.
Ruìsāng Sū

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Mar
Birthday: 15/06
Sexuality: Bisexual
Ruìsāng Sū

Ruìsāng SūBlessed by ???
The doctor arrived promptly, inquiring how he could be of assistance. Ruìsāng responded with a hint of sarcasm, pulling down one side of his mouth, “I’m here for a cup of tea.” Almost immediately, he inwardly winced at his own remark, exhaling deeply as he rolled his neck, trying to dispel the unease that always accompanied visits to the doctor’s office.

I was scratched by someone with rather sharp claws. Just want to ensure it doesn’t lead to an infection,” he explained with a resigned sigh, gesturing towards his face. For once, he had opted not to conceal his wounds with bandages, leaving the claw marks on his hand and lower arm visibly evident. Thankfully, this meant he wouldn't have to point out the locations of his ‘ouchies’.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Lamar Sault

Lamar Sault
He only raised a brow as the man told him that he was here for a cup of tea. It would be fine if that was the case, but there were some obvious marks that told him that that was most likely not the case. He did catch the fact that someone had done this and not something. It made him wonder who would be able to do this, but he wasn’t going to ask more questions. It was enough for him to know what he would need to do.

”Alright, follow me.” He wasn’t going to treat him here in the middle of the waiting room. ”And tea can be arranged if you really feel like having some.” He added, knowing the other hadn’t been serious, but it was something he could easily arrange. Once they were inside the room he closed the door. ”Have you done anything to clean the wounds yet?” It was good to know, though he would still make sure that they were clean. He could see several wounds on his arm too now that he had taken a closer look, it was not just in his face. He could still barely believe that a person had done this.
Ruìsāng Sū

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Ruìsāng Sū

Ruìsāng SūBlessed by ???

Ruìsāng's nose wrinkled in distaste as he followed the man, his expression souring further when the offer of tea was made. “I hate tea,” he muttered under his breath. Although 'hate' might have been a strong term, he found little enjoyment in tea, especially when compared to coffee, unless he was seeking warmth.

As they entered the room and the door closed behind them, Ruìsāng felt his fist clench reflexively. He had to consciously remind himself that he was in control, fighting the instinct to react defensively despite being the visitor in this scenario.

Yes. I disinfected it, but she— the bitch had literal claws. I don’t know if I did well enough,” he sighed, conveying his uncertainty about the adequacy of his self-administered first aid. “I just— you know. Some alcohol, and stuff,” he added, summarising his basic yet pragmatic approach to treating the wound: clean it, cover it, and try to forget it ever happened.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Lamar Sault

Lamar Sault
He shook his head slightly at the mention of the other hating tea. Of course he did, luckily he had caught up on him being sarcastic or he might have given him the tea. So it would be no tea, that made this a bit easier. They headed into the room as he asked whether the other had disinfected the wounds yet. It had clearly been done, though seeing as how the woman had had actual claws it might not have been enough. That was quite understandable.

”Alright, then I will clean it again just to be sure.” He added, starting to take some water from the air surrounding them, forming a small ball of water that he started to use to clean the wounds. This was easily enough to do, though if the wounds had been too deep it would have been different. Though he did want to be sure that there was no risk of an infection. ”Do you have any reason to assume that you might need a shot of some kind, like tetanus or something else?” He could prepare those if needed, though it might not be necessary depending on how the woman had been.
Ruìsāng Sū

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Ruìsāng Sū

Ruìsāng SūBlessed by ???
Ruìsāng settled into the chair with a resigned sigh, his dislike for doctor's offices lingering despite his trust in this particular one— second only to Viktor. He found a momentary distraction in tracing his fingers along the scarred skin of his lower hand, mimicking the motion of scratching as a way to soothe his nerves.

As the doctor began to clean his wounds, Ruìsāng watched the gentle application of water, finding some comfort in the soothing touch against his wounds. However, when the doctor inquired further about the incident, Ruìsāng’s expression darkened with concern. “She clawed at me like a rabid animal. I wouldn’t be surprised if she carries diseases,” he admitted.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Lamar Sault

Lamar Sault
He cleaned the wounds carefully, making sure that the chance of infection was as low as possible. He had asked whether Ruìsāng would have any reason to suspect that he might need to give him some shots just to be sure. And as the answer came, he couldn’t help his own face from turning sour for a moment. Yes, he had learned how to keep a professional face, but Ruìsāng had literally called the woman a rabid animal. ”I would like to say that you don’t need them, but I would advise you to take them just to be sure.” But it was really up to Ruìsāng whether he would take them or not.

He was surprised though that someone had gotten close enough to Ruìsāng to be able to do this, seeing as he had seen his pokemon fight that time in the forest, but he wasn’t going to ask questions about why it had happened. ”Thank you for last time.” He suddenly said. ”I definitely wouldn’t have been able to handle that Haunter.” He thought it needed to be said. His pokemon just hadn’t been strong enough and he had known that.
Ruìsāng Sū

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Ruìsāng Sū

Ruìsāng SūBlessed by ???
The doctor mentioned that injections might be necessary to be certain, prompting a resigned sigh from Ruìsāng. "Well, then, get on with it," he huffed, his displeasure evident, yet he was prepared to endure it. He wasn't exactly afraid of needles—he despised them, and painkillers unnerved him due to fears of addiction. Nonetheless, this was something he could handle.

The man expressed his gratitude for Ruìsāng's previous help, which Ruìsāng quickly dismissed with a wave of his hand. "It’s alright. I barely did anything," he reassured the man. After all, it was his Pokémon that had truly risen to the occasion. Míngzé had taken charge, Hēixié had provided warmth to those in need, and Lìeyàn had confronted the ghost.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Lamar Sault

Lamar Sault
It was clear that Ruìsāng didn’t like the fact that he would need to get a shot for what had happened, but it was better to do it to be sure that nothing would happen. With Ruìsāng’s confirmation he got everything ready, it would just be one shot, one vaccine, that would prevent the man from catching what the woman might have carried with her. ”Can you expose your upper arm?” It would be a quick shot, since it was one that needed to be inserted intramuscularly. It would have been more of a hassle if he had needed to find a vein.

Ruìsāng acted like he hadn’t done much, which was true, seeing that his pokemon had done most things, but they had been there because he had been, that fact didn’t change. ”Still, you were there at the right moment.” He told him. ”If anything like that were to happen again I would like to be more prepared.” He started. He had thought this through and since most people still looked down upon pokemon battles, he had only seen this as an option. ”Could you maybe give some pointers for how to train?” Or where to start at the very least.
Ruìsāng Sū

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Ruìsāng Sū

Ruìsāng SūBlessed by ???
Ruìsāng exhaled softly, his expression a mix of annoyance and discomfort as he reluctantly pulled up the sleeve of his hoodie to expose half of his upper arm. He looked away, clearly not enjoying the situation, but remained silent, giving the doctor the access needed to proceed.

The conversation soon shifted to the incident, one that had evidently left an impression on the doctor, despite not doing the same on Ruìsāng. However, the doctor expressed a desire to prevent similar incidents in the future and discussed wanting to be better prepared should such a situation arise again. This prompted Ruìsāng to scrutinise the doctor more closely, his gaze piercing.

You people really need to be more specific,” Ruìsāng sighed, his tone laced with a blend of exasperation and challenge. “Do you need me to tell you how to punch a ghost in the face, or do you want to be one of the big evil guys training your Pokémon to be able to battle?

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Lamar Sault

Lamar Sault
He made sure to make it quick, so that the discomfort of the shot would be short. He quickly administered the shot, healing the small wound that had resulted from it after pulling out the needle. He hoped it wouldn’t be necessary, but better be safe than sorry in this case really. If only he had been able to see the woman who had done this he might have been able to judge whether it would have been necessary or not.

He decided to ask for pointers, things that could help his pokemon get stronger really, but apparently he hadn’t been specific enough. He rolled his eyes at Ruìsāng’s comment. He might not have been specific enough, but he definitely hadn’t been planning on punching something himself. ”I wouldn’t be able to help people if I was the one doing the punching no?” He told the man. ”So yes, it’s to train my pokemon, something I can’t just ask of anyone.” Too many people frowned upon it and Ruìsāng hadn’t seemed like someone who would and his Mawile had definitely been strong.
Ruìsāng Sū

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Ruìsāng Sū

Ruìsāng SūBlessed by ???
The man said he couldn’t help people if he was punching, and Ruìsāng shrugged. “Dunno,” he answered obstinately. Sometimes, he felt that a good punch did help someone. And Viktor, as both a doctor and a boxer, would probably agree.

Still, it was about training Pokémon, and Ruìsāng folded his arms, his red eyes glaring up at the man with a contemplative look. A part of him wanted to deny that he battled, but he knew there was no hiding it. They’d seen Lìeyàn fight without a single instruction from him. That kind of trust only happened after practice.

Fine. What are we working with?” he asked, needing the man to show him the Pokémon. “How much have you trained already?

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Lamar Sault

Lamar Sault
He had thought about this a lot and knew that if he was going to try this by himself it might just not work out, so at least receiving some pointers from Ruìsāng would be very helpful. He half expected the man to refuse him, he wouldn’t blame him if that were the case.There must have been a reason why he had trained his pokemon at one point in time, but he wasn’t going to pry into that.

When Ruìsāng agreed he nodded. ”They’re in the house.” For once he hadn’t let them into the clinic, especially after two of them had more often than not made a mess of it. He left the room, motioning for Ruìsāng to follow, heading towards the door that connected the clinic with the house beyond. He suspected that neither his parents or sister were here, they were most likely working in the clinic at the moment, so he led Ruìsāng further into the house and towards the living room where four pokemon resided. The first two to run up to them were the Oshawott and Popplio, curious about who had come in. ”These two were with me in the forest.” He told him, back then he hadn’t had the other two yet. He pointed from one to the other, the Lurin watching from the couch while Solux was coming over albeit slower than the other two. ”Those two I got after and no I haven’t done much when it comes down to training yet.” He should have made some time for it, but hadn’t taken much of it.
Ruìsāng Sū

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Sponsored content