Guidebook
Memberlist
Accountswitch

Your damsel in distress

2 posters
Míngzé Xǔ
IC Posts : 1175
Míngzé XǔBlessed by ????

”It is half past three,” the monotone female voice coming from his phone says. A deep sigh escapes through his nose as he folds his arms. How long can it take to find a trash can? Very long apparently. Míngzé knew it was a mistake to let the pokémon go by himself. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Frustration started building up after five minutes of waiting and was now at its peak.

”Qiān?” Nothing. Where the hell did he go? Normally he never leaves his side this long, immediately coming back. Surely nothing was wrong. Worry is building up, but Míngzé tries his best to push it back. Everything is alright. It has to me.

And yet—

Without second guessing, he reaches for a person who happens to pass by, trying to take a hold of him. “Excuse me,” he says as he looks at the man. Maybe he is more successful in finding his pokémon.

[ Voor iemand van Q~ ]

WHEN THAT WHICH IS FALSE IS TAKEN FOR TRUTH, THE TRUTH BECOMES FALSE

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Ming, Zé
Birthday: 13/2
Sexuality: Bisexual
Vince Newman
IC Posts : 406
Vince Newman
Humming the song that had been stuck in his head for the past few .. days, weeks?, he couldn't even remember. His feet were carrying him somewhere, destination wasn't set yet. He enjoyed his freedom, now that he had no more obligations. Maybe it hadn't been the best idea to drop from school, but at least now he could do what he really wanted, to sing. He had even seen that there was some tea within his favourite band, New Dynasty. And he would lie if it hadn't made his heart jump. To be able to sing with them, that would be a dream come through. Vince sighed, scratched the back of his neck while he looked around. No idea where he was going, but in the distance he noticed a man looking around as if he had lost something. Curiosity almost killed him, while he decided to walk closer. The man, on the other hand, had plans for him as his arm got grabbed the moment he was within arms reach. "Hi there, relax." Vince stumbled, setting a step back. "That's not an invitation to suddenly touch strangers." Maybe it was a bit too sharp, but Vince was still working on his more assertive side and he wasn't all that good in eyeing the situation around. "What do you need?" His voice softer, nicer. There was the old, shy Vince. You got a Vince!

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Vinnie
Birthday: 01-04-2003
Sexuality: Gay
Míngzé Xǔ
Míngzé XǔBlessed by ????

His long fingers touched the fabric of the person and wanted to hold on longer but the person stepped away and he immediately lost his grip. At least he succeeded in getting the other’s attention. His eyes narrow as he looks at what he assumes is a young man. “I wasn’t informed I needed one, next time I won’t forget,” he says calmly, trying to keep his voice from going cold.

It did not take long for the kid to change the tone of his voice. What? Was he afraid he would hurt him by talking? Lucky for him Míngzé’s ears were perfectly fine or he might have some real problems here. “An Inteleon, have you seen him?” His eyes rest on the other as he waits. Over the years he has learned to look at people, it keeps them at ease.

“Bit taller than I am, he was supposed to just throw away some trash and then come back.” Míngzé folds his arms over his chest, getting slightly impatient. Not because of the kid, but because that thing has yet to return.

THE WEAK ARE SCARED OF THE BRAVE, AND THE BRAVE ARE SCARED OF THE FEARLESS.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Vince Newman
IC Posts : 406
Vince Newman
Vince clicked with his tongue when he got an almost sarcastic answer back. Sorry for trying to be polite, apparently it didn’t work out in this city that much. He shifted his feet, putting his hands in his pockets while he listened to what the man was telling him. A lost pokémon, a lost Inteleon to be precise. A pokémon that Vince had only heard about, he had seen pictures about it, but he had never seen the pokémon in his life. And thus the man shrugged. ”Not in my entire life.” The man was staring at him and he wondered if he was staring át him or through him, because there was something unsettling about it. ”No, sorry, can’t say that I have. But I can help you look for it?” Not that he had anything better to do today. Looking for work wasn’t going that well, his music was still on hold and he had no more classes to attend. ”Where did you last see him? Or her?” Vince stopped, thinking about his poor choice of words. ”Actually. Can you see?” Not better, oops.
+ Míngzé Xǔ

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Vinnie
Birthday: 01-04-2003
Sexuality: Gay
Míngzé Xǔ
Míngzé XǔBlessed by ????

Amids this mass it was impossible for him to find that blue giant. There were too many people and blue was a very popular color. It did not help that he was the size of a normal human being. With the help of this stranger, he hoped to find him quickly. Or maybe not. He’d never seen one in his entire life. That did not matter. Míngzé grabbed his phone, ready to find a picture of Qiān.

Meanwhile the stranger suggested he could help look for him. “That’s a great idea.” At least he did not answer his question and then turned around to leave. It should not be hard for them to find him. Qiān was well trained, he should still be around here somewhere.

He left me ri—” but before he could finish his whole sentence, the young man spoke up again. One eyebrow shot up, giving him a questionable look. That was very straightforward. “Well enough, yes.” It was no more than something that represented a ghostly figure, but he knew where he stood, which was more than enough. “I thought we were looking for my Inteleon, not my eyesight.” The latter they would never find. While shaking his head he turned his attention to his phone, navigating it until he found a picture on google. All while his phone kept telling him what he was doing, typing and what was on screen. Too fast for most people to understand.

THE WEAK ARE SCARED OF THE BRAVE, AND THE BRAVE ARE SCARED OF THE FEARLESS.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Sponsored content