Guidebook
Memberlist
Accountswitch

[se] Duo des fleur

3 posters
Sarah-Lynn Dujardin
IC Posts : 9

Sarah-Lynn Dujardin
There was much of Cerynia that was entirely new to her, but some things reminded her of a lot of her home region as well. Maybe that was the reason why she felt so at home since her arrival in Cerynia. Sarah-Lynn hadn't had a chance to explore much beyond the city borders yet, especially with the coming of the new spring season there was so much to see and do around the city. But she had heard such wonderful stories of the flower fields this time of year, she just had to come and see for herself. Knowing that Lavande would enjoy it even more, she had taken the Lechonk with her to spend a day amongst flora.

The hog pokémon made the happiest noises, bustling through colorful fields until she decided to flop down amidst a bed of daisies, making it clear to Sarah-Lynn that this was the spot to rest. Sarah-Lynn had followed Lavande while humming a soft lullaby, smilling agreeingly at the choice of location. "Ah Oui! This is a perfect spot, lovely Lavande!" She placed her picknick basket on the ground and took a look around. A soft breeze played with her long raven hair as she held the straw hat, protecting her fair porcelain skin from the sun, on her head with one hand. Breathing a sigh of peace and tranquillité. This was turning out to be a beautiful day indeed.   

Outfitje
+Lucina

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Sarah-Lynn, Rossignol
Birthday: 31-10-1996
Sexuality: bisexuelle
Glaceon
IC Posts : 129
GlaceonModerator

Sarah-Lynn, as you stroll through the vibrant fields under the bright midday sun, you notice a Pokémon peeking out from behind a cluster of colorful blooms. Will you approach it, or let it continue hiding among the flowers? If you decide to engage, this Pokémon is yours to catch and add to your database.

Budew
spring trait

an encounter

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname:
Sexuality:
Lucina Roth
IC Posts : 501

Lucina RothEnhanced Affinity
After Ming had left she had gone around, gathered a few more flowers, but she had to admit that doing this alone was quite boring despite the Selunox and new bird pokemon being there. She should really look up what kind of pokemon it was later. The Pidgey had been on her shoulder all this time, carefully watching what she had been doing, while the Selunox had been moving around.

The catlike pokemon was now walking ahead of her, seemingly having a destination in mind. What she hadn’t expected was for the pokemon to head straight to where a woman and her pokemon were. As if the pokemon had sensed that she had wanted some company. She could turn around still, it wasn’t too late if the other hadn’t noticed her yet, but it might not be so bad. And if it would be, then she could just leave, like Ming had done. ”Hello,” She greeted the woman. ”Have you gathered any flowers yet?” She really didn’t know how to start conversations most of the time, unless she had a purpose, but she hoped that this would work.
Sarah-Lynn Dujardin

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Luci
Birthday: ???
Sexuality: Still figuring it out
Sarah-Lynn Dujardin
Sarah-Lynn Dujardin

Unbeknownst to Sarah-Lynn and, more surprisingly, Lavender, another new little creature had joined their flowery promenade. When the young woman crouched down to grab the picknick blanket from her basket she suddenly saw it. Crawling around the back of Lavender. "Oh là là, qui avons-nous ici?" A little pink colored Rozbouton. "You are gorgeous, little one. Tu es le bienvenu pour nous rejoindre." while the little Budew crawled around on the hog pokémon, trying to find a comfortable spot on it's warm butt in the sun, Lavender finally noticed the passenger on her back and sniffed. A decision she'd soon regret, letting out a big sneeze. Sarah-Lynn could only smile at the silly heartwarming moment.

Just as she draped down the blanket in the flowers, she heard a voice behind her. A girl, looking a little lost and lonesome, despite the two pokémon at her side. The one on her shoulder she was familiar with, but the one at her feet she had never seen before. "Bonjour! How are you?" Sarah-Lynn smiled kindly, noticing the basket full of flowers in the arms of the girl. "Non, I have not, yet. I was about to have a pique-nique. Would you like to join us?" She had a feeling this girl was looking for some company and to be frank, she didn't mind someone to talk to either. "There is more than enough to share, come sit." Sarah-Lynn took a seat on the blanket herself and padded on the free space beside her, before looking through the picknick basket.

Outfitje
+Lucina

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Lucina Roth

She got the feeling that she might have interrupted a moment that the woman had with her pokemon and was about to turn away when the other told her that it was fine to join in. For a moment she kept blinking, wondering if she had heard right, but then smiled. ”Thank you, I would love to.” She had definitely not understood every word, but she guessed that the first must have been some kind of greeting. Something she had never heard before.

”I should have some snacks with me too, we could share those?” Since the sightings she had made sure to bring some for her pokemon as well as herself in case she got hungry. She had been planning to share them with Ming, but since he ran she had more than enough to share with this person. ”I’m Lucina.” She remembered to introduce herself. She was still a bit hesitant as she took the spot beside the woman, but put her own basket in front of her as her Selunox settled close beside her.
Sarah-Lynn Dujardin

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Sarah-Lynn Dujardin
Sarah-Lynn Dujardin

The girl suggested to share her snacks too, a very sweet offer, thought Sarah-Lynn. Smiling agreeingly, with a hint of curiosity. "That's very kind of you! I'd love that." Rummaging through her basket she pulled out some things in tupperware. "Let's see.. I have grapes, fresh jus d'orange, a couple sandwiches..." looking up with an apologetic smile "I hope vegetarian is okay? I wasn't expecting and extra picknick guest and I left the one meat eater at home today." Her voice carried a little chuckle.
The girl introduced herself, causing Sarah-Lynn's ruby eyes to widen a bit in surprise. "You share a name very similar to my sister's. Lucine, how funny. What a coïncidence!" She offered the girl her hand to shake as they exchanged names. "Enchantée, Lucina. Je suis... I mean.. I'm Sarah-Lynn." Stupid, she kept forgetting to switch off her mother tongue.

Lucina sat next to her, while Sarah-Lynn dove back into her basket to pull out another tupperware with some berries. "Oh.. this is not for us. This is for-" Before she even finished her sentence, Lavender, the Lechonk, appeared in front of them. Bumping over the baskets as she attempted to get into the box with berries. "Mon Dieu, Lavande! Calme-toi, tu auras tes baies, donne-moi un moment!" She pushed the lechonk of the blanket and threw some of the berries in the flowers so she would forage in there, instead of in her lap. "I'm so sorry, she really loves her berries." shooting Lucina another apologetic look.

"That is Lavender, by the way, my Gourmelet. And the Rozbouton on her back has just joined us too." Looking over at the unfamiliar Pokémon at Lucina's side, she gave a curious nod. "May I ask what she is? I have never encountered a Pokémon like that before. She's gorgeous."

+Lucina

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Lucina Roth

She hoped that the snacks she had brought would be fine with the other, they had been simple things she bought, since she really couldn’t cook. Something she had found out the hard way multiple times already. She started to take out the cookies, the ones meant for them and the ones meant for the pokemon. It wasn’t much, but it had been enough to still hunger if needed. She had also brought some apple juice for drinks, but that was it.

She watched how the woman started to take out several things and suddenly she felt like her own things were a bit lacking. It didn’t even matter that they were vegetarian, it looked much better than what she had taken with her. ”No, that's fine, it is better than what I have taken with me.” She told her, even if she hadn’t tried it before, she was definitely willing to try if someone wanted to share.

She looked at the other when she started using that other language again, confusion was momentarily visible on her face before Sarah-Lynn corrected herself. She shook the other’s hand and shook it. ”Sorry, I really don’t know the language you keep speaking.” She made sure that the woman would know that before she would start speaking it even more and would accidentally use it against her.

She got introduced to the pokemon, one was called Lavender and she had no idea what kind of pokemon it was, but it clearly loved berries. The next name confused her even more, since it didn’t seem to be a nickname, but how the pokemon was called in the other language. She was a bit glad when the topic changed to her own pokemon. ”She’s a Selunox, she evolved from an Amigou.” She still didn’t understand why the pokemon had appeared, but that didn’t really matter to her. Though she had to admit that the pokemon was beautiful. ”I was pleasantly surprised when she evolved.” It had been a bit of a risk to allow it, but it had been the right choice in her eyes.
Sarah-Lynn Dujardin

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Sarah-Lynn Dujardin
Sarah-Lynn Dujardin

It relieved her that Lucina was fine with her dietary restricted food options. People could have an array of different reactions to it which wasn't always the most fun to deal with. Sarah-Lynn did feel the need to to disagree with the girl about her snacks, though. "Nonsense! Snacks are the best part of a picknick! I'm very happy you are willing to share your cookies. It's the one thing I forgot to bring." The girl had even thought of the Pokémon, when she noticed the cookies meant for them. "I'll trade you a sandwich for one of your cookies, accord?"

When she read the confusion on the face of the girl she already knew why. "No need to apologise. I just moved here, but I'm from Kalos. I'm still getting used to speaking another language all the time. I usually only sing in a different language so it's a little too easy to slip back into it sometimes, in conversation. Please, forgive me when I do, it's not on purpose," she explained with a soft chuckle in her voice. Over time it would get better, of that she was sure. Especially once she learned more of the translations that were still unknown to her, like most of the Pokémon names. Who knows, perhaps Lucina could teach her a thing or two about that.

The look in Lucina's eyes, once she started talking about her own Pokémon, made Sarah-Lynn smile. It was always nice to see the care one had for their Pokémon. "A Selunox. An Amigou." She mused softly, repeating the new words. "I have to admit, I never heard of those Pokémon, but she surely looks like something special. What's her name?" She asked curiously. Then her eye fell on the Pidgey again. "And that one? What is it's name?" She ripped off a little bit of bread, from one of the sandwiches to offer it to the bird pokémon.

+Lucina

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Lucina Roth

She had felt insecure with her choice of snacks, especially compared to what the other had brought. She thought that once again she hadn’t been prepared well enough for something like this. ”You can take more than one cookie for that.” She told the other. A sandwich did seem like more than a cookie to her after all, but she was more than glad to make the trade. She was curious about how the sandwich would taste.

So she was from Kalos, that did explain why she was using a different language from time to time. She didn’t really know the other regions, but she wasn’t unaware of the fact that they were there. ”Is it very different in Kalos than here?” It wasn’t just the language most likely, but other things too. She herself didn’t even know exactly where she was from if it even was this region or one that was somewhere entirely else.

When she introduced her pokemon, it was clear that the woman had spoken the truth about the fact that she didn’t know the Selunox. ”I called her Scarlet.” She knew she wasn’t very original with her names, but she had wanted to give them names at the very least and things related to colours had seemed the easiest to give. At the mention of the bird pokemon she shook her head slightly. ”I only just met it, so I haven’t given it a name yet. I don’t even know what type of pokemon it is.” The shiny Pidgey was something she hadn’t seen before.
Sarah-Lynn Dujardin

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Sponsored content