Index
Guidebook
Memberlist
Accountswitch

3.2 Sebastian sheet

Sebastian Sallow
IC Posts : 142
Sebastian Sallow
@Journey Quote quote quote Sebastian watched with furrowed brows, as the pokéball sprung back open and revealed the Gossifleur once again. The rest of the group had fled away, and Sebastian expected the white one to do the same - yet it didn't.
To his surprise, the pokémon rubbed her painfull head, before grabbing the ball and handing it back to him. The confusion clear on his face, Sebastian picked the pokéball over.

It was clear the white Gossifleur had no interest in being caught. But Sebastian really needed it. With a sigh, he bended through his knees. Not really clever of a pokémon, was it? "Ehm - I'm sorry." He started, quickly thinking through what he was supposed to do now. "I um - I heared a tale about a special colored Gossifleur, that is supposed to have tremendous healing powers. And - and you see, my sister is very sick. I have no intentions of capturing you or stealing your freedom, I simply want my sister to be healthy again..."

He felt like he was insane, explaining his situation to a pokémon, like it could fully understand him. In the back of his mind he was wondering if he couldn't just find a large twig and knock the pokémon out or something. Well, this one seemed to be incredibly stupid, maybe it would agree to help him out.
MONTY

Code:
<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Fjalla+One|Libre+Franklin" rel="stylesheet"> <style> #kismet { width: 400px; height: auto; position: relative; margin: 20px auto 0px; background: white; outline: 1px solid #ddd; box-shadow: 1px 2px 3px #ddd; } #kismet line { display: block; position: relative; background: white; width: 400px; height: 100px; top: 1px; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; } #kismet icon { display: block; width: 100px; height: 95px; background-size: cover; outline: 1px solid #ddd; position: absolute; top: 21px; right: 20px; border: 5px solid white; } #kismet lyrics { font-family: fjalla one; color: #777; font-size: 9px; letter-spacing: 2.5px; text-transform: uppercase; position: absolute; top: 94px; background: #ddd; padding: 2px; } #kismet text { display: block; font-family: libre franklin; position: relative; padding: 40px 80px; font-size: 11px; color: #777; line-height: 150%; text-align: justify; } #kismet b { background: #ddd; } #kismet tag { position: absolute; font-family: libre franklin; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 9px; top: 95px; left: 2px; transition: 0.4s; } #kismet:hover tag { top: 80px; } </style> <div id="kismet"> <line></line> <icon style="background-image: url(https://imgdlvr.com/pic/fotoaanpassen.nl/20240221-4354/public)"></icon> <tag>@Journey</tag> <lyrics>Quote quote quote</lyrics> <text>Sebastian watched with furrowed brows, as the pokéball sprung back open and revealed the Gossifleur once again. The rest of the group had fled away, and Sebastian expected the white one to do the same - yet it didn't.
To his surprise, the pokémon rubbed her painfull head, before grabbing the ball and handing it back to him. The confusion clear on his face, Sebastian picked the pokéball over.

It was clear the white Gossifleur had no interest in being caught. But Sebastian really needed it. With a sigh, he bended through his knees. Not really clever of a pokémon, was it? [b]"Ehm - I'm sorry."[/b] He started, quickly thinking through what he was supposed to do now. [b]"I um - I heared a tale about a special colored Gossifleur, that is supposed to have tremendous healing powers. And - and you see, my sister is very sick. I have no intentions of capturing you or stealing your freedom, I simply want my sister to be healthy again..."[/b]

He felt like he was insane, explaining his situation to a pokémon, like it could fully understand him. In the back of his mind he was wondering if he couldn't just find a large twig and knock the pokémon out or something. Well, this one seemed to be incredibly stupid, maybe it would agree to help him out.</text> </div><center><a href="http://cttw.jcink.net/index.php?showuser=18033" style="color:#ccc;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:5px;">MONTY</a></center>

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Seb, Bas
Birthday: 31 oktober
Sexuality: Bisexual (closeted)