Guidebook
Memberlist
Accountswitch

The Magical Trio

Míngzé Xǔ
IC Posts : 1175

Míngzé XǔBlessed by ????
It isn't in my blood
I'm relentless I don't quit. Won't forget this and my pain. Is what got me right here

It was busier than Míngzé had anticipated. There were a few things he needed, but there were too many people at the shopping mall. He had tried to go to one of the stores, only to head back when he could not find any employees and kids were screaming in the background.

By the time he made it somewhere calmer, his head was already hurting. Dai was at his feet, the pokémon leaning against his legs. He too was on edge because of everything.

“One coffee and then we’ll leave,” Míngzé promised the small creature. It should not take this long, but he could hear the chaos at the other side of the counter. Something had gone wrong and the orders might take a while.

Míngzé sighed as he sat down at a random table, not checking if it was occupied or not. As he sat there waiting, the intercom of the mall announced some kind of act.

The Magical Trio will now demonstrate the beauty of affinities. A magic show for children and adults alike!

“Right, beauty,” he muttered as he shook his head. Was this why it was so busy? Because everyone wanted to experience this— whatever it was. Again he sighed deeply, even more desperate for that coffee of his.

Gaia

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Ming, Zé
Birthday: 13/2
Sexuality: Bisexual