Accountswitch

Superstition

2 posters
Ghiyath Zarouni
IC Posts : 11
Ghiyath Zarouni
You haven't learned anything
Until you learn monsters have nightmares too

It was on his way home when he spotted the store. Somehow, somewhere he had made a wrong turn, ended up in some quiet alley no one knew about unless you had to be there. His kind of place really. This particular shop had a certain vibe to it that caught his attention.

Not wasting any more time, Ghiyath headed inside. An aroma of herbs and incense filled his nose, giving this place a certain calmth. It was what he expected. Everything else around— not so much.

Some kind of stone found its way in his hands. A crystal maybe? Ghiyath kept walking, turning the stone between his fingers as he walked past some tall shelf. When he went around the corner, the stone was gone.

“What the fuck,” he muttered to himself as he looked around the shop some more, red eyes looking around. What kind of place was this?

Simura

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Giya
Birthday:
Sexuality: Gay
Simura von Sylverstern
IC Posts : 399
Simura von Sylverstern
Takig a deep breath, Sim busied herself with cleansing the tarot deck she used earlier. Now that her shop had been established for a little longer, she had more reuglar visitors now for readings and what not. Though it was a pleasure to help, Sim often found herself getting too caught up and entangled in others emotions when doing her trade. It was something her mother had warned her about, and something her sister had admired. She felt it helped her connect more to the people she was trying to help, but it also took a great deal of energy.

Waving the small stick of incense around the cards, she whispered soft incantations to release anything clinging to the cards, and herself, before placing the deck on a small bowl of selenite. She'd turned around to retrieve some rose petals, when a curse echoed through the air. Surprised, Sim set down the incense and peered around the corner, a little confused to find she hadn't heard a customer enter. In the corner of her eye, she saw the red tip of her Zorua disappear. All she could hope was that the stranger hadn't become victim to one of her little tricks and pranks.

"I don't sell any of those here I'm afraid, you might have more luck in the city center," she said, amusement lacing her words as she offered him a pleasant smile. "But if there's anything else I can help you with, let me know!"

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Simmy, Sim
Birthday: 24-11
Sexuality: fuck around and find out :)
Ghiyath Zarouni
IC Posts : 11
Ghiyath Zarouni
You haven't learned anything
Until you learn monsters have nightmares too

With his pockets a bit heavier than before he already called this little trip a success. There was no saying if it was worth anything, but he had to wait and see. Every little bit of money was welcomed with open arms after his last purchase.

A voice broke the calm silence that hung in the shop. Ghiyath turned around to face a girl making some kind of joke. He flashed her a quick grin. “I bet,” he said, letting his eyes wander around once more. If that was what he was looking for, this was the last place he would search.

“Hard to say really,” he mused as he took a few more steps, one hand tracing the shelf to his left. Where he previously thought he knew what he would find here, he was no longer certain of that. “What is it exactly, you sell here?” To him it looked like she sold all kinds of things people would buy for someone’s birthday when they did not know what they liked. “Anything fun?” He cast her a curious look as he stood still.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Giya
Birthday:
Sexuality: Gay
Sponsored content