Guidebook
Memberlist
Accountswitch

Fearful

2 posters
Djodie Archeron
IC Posts : 589

Djodie Archeron
"No, Bell, stop!" Djodie blurted out as loud as she could, but she was barely producing any sound other then rasping. She had to leave, she had to get away from here.
Whatever was happening - whatever explaination there could be, Djodie didn't want to hear it. Bell had attacked Cody, so he'd finally get her hands off Djodie's neck. The pink haired girl had crawled into the other room, while Bell kept on attacking him.

When she'd finally caught her pokémon's attention, Djodie bursted through the front door. Stumbling through the forest at the foot of the mountain. Just thinking of getting away.
Surely she could've stayed, waited for an explaination. Waited for him to calm down.
But that wasn't an option for her now.

Bell ran after her, making little worried sounds as she caught up to Djodie. The pink haired girl turned her head to the pokémon - and perhaps to see if she wasn't followed.
Still running, she didn't realise there was someone in front of her, and she bumped right into them.
[I've been dancing on a wire, Now I'm dying on my feet]
cactus

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Red
Birthday: July 19th
Sexuality: Please don't ask these difficult questions
Jason Fletcher
IC Posts : 36
Jason Fletcher

The chilly air and darkness enveloped him and so Jay didn’t see Djodie coming. Unable to dodge her or brace himself for the impact, he flew towards the ground, the air flying out of his lungs once he connected to the hard surface.

By the time he could talk again, his eyes had found what had hit him and he’d realised it wasn’t a pokémon attacking, but Cody’s sister. While he knew of her and recognised her, they hadn’t spoken often yet. “Djodie?” he asked out of breath and surprised. “What are you doing here?”

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Jay
Birthday: 13/12/1994
Sexuality: Pansexual
Djodie Archeron

Djodie Archeron
She didn't recognise the person she'd bumped into, untill he spoke her name. Bell had jumped towards her in an instant, ready to attack this man as well, if it would prove neccesary.

Carefully she scrumbled back to her feet, when Jay asked her what she was doing here.
With big eyes she looked at him, the Umbreon next to them still on high alert. Djodie didn't want to keep standing here. They were still too close.
"I -" Her voice was raspy, her throat was hurting and she couldn't produce any more words than that, really.
cactus

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Jason Fletcher
Jason Fletcher

As Jay spoke, he heard a growl and noticed an umbreon ready to attack him. As the pokémon made it very clear it didn’t want him anywhere near its trainer, Jay backed up before standing up just like Djodie.

A single word escaped the woman’s lips, but nothing followed it. Whatever had happened, it had left her shaken. “We could go to my place. Or somewhere else, just somewhere safe that isn’t outside where you can calm down,” he spoke quickly. They didn’t know each other well so he wasn’t sure she’d want to go with him, but he also didn’t want to leave her out here like this.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Djodie Archeron

Djodie Archeron
At Bell's warning, Jay took a little distance from Djodie, and the Umbreon seemed to calm down a little.
As the pink haired girl tried to form a sentence, she failed.

The man offered to take her to his place - or somewhere else, just not outside. Djodie didn't knew him very well, they hadn't really spoken before. Just seen the other's face a couple of times.
But he didn't look like he was about to choke her, right?
So, the girl nodded quietly. "Yours is fine." The words came out raspy, shivering. Djodie tried to swallow a few times but the ache stayed - ofcourse it did.
Nervously, she looked behind her, but Cody was nowhere to be seen. Maybe it was for the best. She just wanted to get out here, now.
cactus

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Jason Fletcher
Jason Fletcher

The woman looked shaken up, and not just from them bumping into each other. Jay’s mind went towards different scenarios of what could have upset her that made her flee into the night.

She indicated that his place was fine, but the words came out difficult to understand. When she looked behind her, Jay wanted to ask what had happened, but he kept the question to himself for now; first they needed to go somewhere less exposed, where she’d feel safer. And so he let her to his apartment.

Once they were upstairs he motioned towards the sofa. “You can sit down if you want. Would you like something to drink? Tea or something else?” Tea always helped him calm down if he was upset, maybe it would help her too.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Sponsored content