Guidebook
Memberlist
Accountswitch

[m] Sins falling from your lips

2 posters
Ruìsāng Sū
IC Posts : 981
Ruìsāng SūBlessed by ????

Music, cocktails, and karaoke: the trio of promises hung in the air, a welcome invitation for Ruìsāng. Yet, it wasn't a simple decision. Sure, the city was speckled with karaoke joints, perfect for tipsy amateurs seeking their vocal glory. But a private room, that was another story. It meant shelling out money he didn't have. With no affluent benefactor on his side, he had to think this through.

His solution? The Lunar Lounge, his workplace, a spot that embodied modern elegance blended seamlessly with cosmic allure. Soft moon-like lighting painted the room, casting an ethereal ambiance. Lunar-themed artwork adorned the walls, inviting guests into a celestial dream. Plush seating offered comfort in abundance.

And then, there was the grand bar, a masterpiece of dark mahogany etched with glowing lunar motifs, where Ruìsāng found himself amidst the evening bustle, manning the bar with his colleague until his date would arrive.

Tonight, a curious experiment unfolded. His guest, set up for a blind date, remained blissfully unaware of Ruìsāng's identity. This anonymity allowed Ruìsāng a playful freedom, a chance to observe without being seen. As the night wore on, he brimmed with curiosity, wondering how the evening's events would unfold.

maturity rating: sexual themes throughout thread.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Sāng
Birthday: 14 / 12
Occupation: Bartender & 4th year bachelor (hospitality management)
Sexuality: Gay
Vince Newman
IC Posts : 406
Vince Newman
He had been staring at the conversation on his phone, while laying on bed. Hand behind his head, his phone in the air with a chance of dropping on his face. His eyes read the words over and over again. It had started as a little prank, not sure from who's side first. A wrong number, a cute conversation and suddenly he was staring at coordination's. He had heard about the club, hadn't been there himself just yet, but he had heard stories about it. He glanced at the last message, the last sentence. Just order a drink on me and I'll find you there. He frowned his brow a bit. Vince had no idea with who he had been speaking, how was he to order a drink on them if he didn't know who he was to meet? But that was something he could be worrying about tomorrow, he had enough excitement for today. With a sigh, he dropped his phone on the little table next to his bed and turned around.

The next morning his stomach was in knots, he felt sick, excited, but sick. With just a glass of water and a handful of cookies, Vince decided that it was better to go for a jog. He had the whole day to burn before this ... could he call it a date? With his headphones on his head, he started his morning jog.
With a coffee next to him on the table, the green haired boy scrolled through the numerous websites on his computer. He really couldn't concentrate on finding work, nor finding a suitable place to practice his music. He sighed, closed the web browser and fell back on his bed. His throughs went towards this night, he had no idea what to expect. Maybe he got catfished, maybe it was one of those creepy old guys who just wanted a young fling. A shiver down his spine, while he pressed both his palms in his eyes. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Maybe he did get played. It didn't made his existing nerves any better. Maybe he should have a drink before going to the bar, drowning those nerves.
His legs were shaking, his knees felt weak. The boy was wearing his normal tech wear, with his black headphones on his head. Music blasting in his ears, so that he wouldn't drown in his own thoughts. His heart racing in his chest, while he looked up the building. Vince took a few deep breaths, before walking inside and tried to casually sit on the bar. A quick wave to the bartender on duty, before he turned his back to the bar and looked around. He had no clue, no way of knowing who he was meeting here. However, the other person had seen a picture of him, so he was hoping that the stranger would speak up. Oh dear Arceus. Help.
+ Ruìsāng Sū

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Vinnie
Birthday: 01-04-2003
Ruìsāng Sū

Ruìsāng's bartending attire was a blend of style and practicality. The tailored vest, snug over a pristine white button-up shirt, teased at his well-defined physique. The top button of his shirt was left nonchalantly undone, adding a hint of casual allure. His black fitted trousers, with a polished leather belt, perfectly complemented by his polished black shoes. His hair, swept up in a relaxed ponytail, framed his face, adding to his effortlessly charming appearance.

Ruìsāng's eyes lit up with mischief as he spotted the green-haired man among the crowd. He acknowledged him with a nod, taking a moment to appreciate the sight before him. The man looked even better in person, a delightful surprise. His nerves were palpable, a fact not lost on Ruìsāng. Why not have a little fun at his expense?

You look like you could use a drink,” Ruìsāng teased, his hands confidently finding their place on the counter. His gaze was teasing, and his tone playful. “What can I get you?” His lips curled into a mischievous grin as his fingers drummed lightly on the counter, anticipation sparkling in his eyes.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Vince Newman
Vince Newman
The music was lowered the moment he stepped inside of the bar. Bar, club, he wasn't entirely sure how this place was classified. It looked.. less scary than the stories that he had heard. His eyes glanced over every person that he could see, while sitting at the bar. There was a pretty big diversity, younger people, older people. Women, men. Some he would even classify as kids. Granted, he was only twenty years old, so he was technically also still considered a kid, a child. Vince sighed softly, hanging the headphone around his neck and turning around to the bar. Precisely at the moment that the barman had walked up to him, stood behind him and asked what he wanted to drink. Vince, lost in his own thoughts, hadn't noticed the barman. He jumped on his chair, just in time to stop himself from the little, not very manly, scream that hung in his throat. He swallowed sharp, feeling his cheeks flush. "Ehh..." He stammered. He hadn't thought of something to drink yet. Maybe because he had been waiting for someone, or because he just forgot about it. "S-surprise me." He eventually told the man. "Something to calm the nerves?" Arceus, he was so bad at things like this. Why did he do this to himself.   + Ruìsāng Sū

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Ruìsāng Sū

Ruìsāng couldn’t help but tease, his eyes sparkling mischievously as he observed the pretty boy's flustered state. His cheeks were flushed like a Christmas decoration in combination with the green hair, adding an extra layer of charm to his already intriguing appearance. Ruìsāng's chuckled, playful and amused.

Of course. That’s easy,” Ruìsāng answered with an easy smile. “Don’t worry. I’m an expert at calming nerves.” He leaned in slightly, his grin widening. “But, my dear, to serve you, I'll need to see some identification. Can't just go around taking risks, you know,” Oh, he was terrible. He had always enjoyed an unjust game when the scales were tipped in his favour.

As he waited for the ID, Ruìsāng couldn't resist the temptation to prod a little further. “What got you so nervous? A date?” He feigned innocence, his bandaged hand tapping lightly on the table. Ruìsāng was a master of the game, revelling in the thrill of the unfair advantage he held.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Vince Newman
Vince Newman
Did he notice what the barman was doing to him? Absolutely not. Vince was too busy getting the heat from his cheeks, something that was not working out really well. He felt it not only on his cheeks, but it had also dropped to his jaw. Fuck, fuck, fuck. This was going even worse than he had anticipated. The man behind the bar told him that he had to see some ID. Ah shit. He tapped his clothing, finding the small plastic card that he actually didn't forget to take with him. With a slightly shaky hand, he showed his ID to the man. He was twenty years old, he should be allowed to get some drink in today, right? Or was this once of those places that somehow took 21 for the legal drinking age.
Vince didn't want to stress even more about it, just hoping that it was enough. The question that the man was asking him, let him almost jump again. The shade of red darkening only the tiniest bit. "I-I'm not sure." He spoke, voice shaking. "Agreed to meet here, no clue who I'm waiting for." He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself a little bit. "Just hope it wasn't a catfish." He continued softly. It had been a while since he had a fun night out, he just hoped that this wasn't one that he wanted to forget as soon as possible.
+ Ruìsāng Sū

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Ruìsāng Sū

Even asking for his identification seemed enough to bring the poor boy to more panic. Ruìsāng pushed down another chuckle. He patiently accepted the ID and examined the details. Vince Newman. April 2003. “You’re all good, Vince,” he reassured the younger man, emphasising his name as if he wanted to etch it into his memory, as he pushed the card back to its owner.

He didn’t seem to be sure whether or not it was a date, which Ruìsāng found utterly endearing. His playful banter continued, as he probed into Vince's reason for being there. He couldn’t resist a teasing comment. “A catfish? You don’t know who you’re waiting for?” he asked, feigning innocence as he prepared the ingredients for a Mari Koriko cocktail.

A blind date? You don’t quite seem the type. What convinced you to go?” Ruìsāng inquired, his tone light. He deftly mixed the ingredients in the shaker, all the while his gaze remained fixed on Vince. Poor, unfortunate soul.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Vince Newman
Vince Newman
It was alright, good. At least he could breath now, and drink, thank Arceus. Maybe now he could get rid of the nerves. Although, even with his cheeks flushed, he was trembling less now that he was speaking with the barman. He also knew that most barmen did this purely to sell more drinks, to make a friendly conversation. He had to be careful not to drink too much before his .. date? would arrive. He wasn't even sure if it was a date, nor if he (was it a he?) would show up. He sighed softly, and looked on his phone, which showed the time as 8:12pm. How long would he be sitting here, before he was making a big enough fool of himself and just go? Well, he still hadn't gotten his drink yet. But the barman had been gathering ingredients, so he would at least wait for that and see afterwards.
The man asked him about the date, Vince looked away, not daring to look the man in the eyes. "No clue." He answered softly. When asked what had convinced him to go, he simply shrugged. "I may have dared the other party. It was a wrong number, I had a bit of fun with it. Now I start regretting it, as I'm only making a fool of myself, sitting here, waiting for null." He combed his hair with his fingers, before stretching his back and turned towards the barman, so that he could look at all the ingredients behind the bar. It was an impressive collection, he wondered what kind of things this man could make with them all.
+ Ruìsāng Sū

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Ruìsāng Sū

Ruìsāng observed Vince with amusement, enjoying the nervous energy that seemed to surround the poor guy. The anticipation of revealing his true identity was almost thrilling if he was this nervous. He was testing the waters, seeing just how far he could push before Vince caught on.

Cute. The other seemed too shy to even look him in the eye and Ruìsāng wondered if he would have been able to hold a conversation with him if he knew he was the one he’d been talking to. Maybe he should throw a compliment in the mix, to see if it’d make matters worse. Sounded fun.

When Vince said he started to regret the date, Ruìsāng hummed thoughtfully. He continued to prepare the drink, his movements smooth and confident, despite the underlying current of amusement. When finished, he poured it in a long mug and slid the finished drink towards Vince, his gaze unwavering.

You’re regretting it already?” Ruìsāng echoed, his tone teasing and light. He leaned in closer, resting his chin on his bandaged hand, his expression one of amused curiosity. “You did show up, so you must have some expectations for this date. What is it you’re hoping for?” he wondered, fully aware that he was toying with Vince's expectations.

* the mug, top right

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Vince Newman
Vince Newman
He wished that he was as confident as he had been over text. That would have made his night probably a lot easier. Now he was just questioning himself, wondering if he had made the wrong move. Maybe he should have blow it off, just text the number that it was all a prank and that he shouldn't be there. He watched the barman work, maybe this would be the job for him. Although, no, he couldn't even hold a conversation now, how should he ever speak to strangers at the other side of the bar. But the manoeuvres did intrigue him, it was almost mesmerizing to watch him work. The moment the mug got placed in front of him, a small "thanks." could be heard, before he took a sip from the drink. His eyes lit op and he looked surprised at the mug. "This is very tasteful, may I ask what's in it?" His curiosity peaked while he took another sip. It was sweet, but he couldn't really figure out what more was in it. Vince looked up when the barman echoed his words. "Maybe. I don't know. He, if it even is a he, sounded like fun. Made a fool of himself while drunk, but no ill intentions. Maybe I was just waiting for a fun night. But it looks like a no-show." He shrugged, before sipping from his drink again. He had learned from previous mistakes, to never drink a cocktail too fast. They could hit hard. + Ruìsāng Sū

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Ruìsāng Sū

Vince's pleasantly surprised expression only fueled Ruìsāng's playful demeanour, eliciting another smile from him. When questioned about the cocktail's ingredients, he responded with a soft hum.“Cherry and syrup liqueur, pineapple and lime juice and dark rum, of course,” he explained, the words rolling off his tongue smoothly. The combination might have seemed simple, but Ruìsāng had always appreciated the delightful fruity notes, perfectly balanced by the strong, flavorful dark rum.

Listening to Vince unknowingly discussing him, Ruìsāng found it oddly entertaining. Vince had assumed he was stood up, expecting a night of fun. Ruìsāng couldn't help but chuckle. “Are you sure about that?” he teased, arching an eyebrow playfully. It was time to unveil the truth; the joke had run its course, and Vince had been teased enough.

With a mischievous grin, Ruìsāng decided it was time to reveal the truth. “So, I’ve got the drink part down. The karaoke rooms are upstairs. Care to join me?” he asked, his tone light and inviting, waiting for the moment when everything would click into place for Vince.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Vince Newman
Vince Newman
With his head slightly tilted, he listened to what the man had to tell. Not every ingredient sounded known to him, but he could pick out a few things that he understood. He had to admit that the flavours worked wonders together. Slowly sipping on his drink, he wondered if it would pay, this job. It wasn't within what he was looking for, but making a career in music wasn't the easiest thing to do. Maybe he could do this as some kind of side gig, just till he had enough money for his music or something.
Vince didn't even notice that he was starting to daydream, not until the man behind the bar spoke to him again. There was something devious in his voice, when he asked if he was sure about being stood up. "I guess?" He answered, a bit confused. What was he talking about? It wasn't until the revelation that Vince could feel his jaw drop, before he felt not just his cheeks but his entire head turn beet red. Which was a funny contrast to his green hair. "I.. I-I." He stammered, chugging the rest of his cocktail and feeling the alcohol fill him up, giving that even more spark of warmth to his already flushed body. "Y-you.." Words not wording, brains not braining. What was this. "Screw you." Was the only complete sentence he could muster. "Let's go." Screw him.
+ Ruìsāng Sū

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Ruìsāng Sū

The moment everything clicked, Vince's already flushed cheeks deepened in colour, a reaction that only fueled Ruìsāng's mischief. His smile widened, red eyes glinting with playful amusement. Oh, the poor man was utterly flustered, but Ruìsāng couldn't help but find it cute. Wasn't this interaction just perfect? They had managed to chat without the usual awkwardness. Vince should be grateful, really.

Suddenly, Vince downed the cocktail in a swift motion, and Ruìsāng's eyes widened in surprise. Oh, that wasn't the best move. There was a lot of rum in that one. His confusion briefly wrinkled his nose, but it quickly shifted into amusement as Vince spoke again.

Screw you. Let’s go.

Ruìsāng giggled. “Come on, Vince. Don’t be mad,” he pleaded theatrically, adopting a mock pout. “I just wanted to get to know you a little before it’d turn awkward,” he explained, hoping Vince would be charmed enough to let it slide.

If you want to hit me, we can do that upstairs,” he continued, wiggling his eyebrows playfully and shooting Vince a mischievous wink. With a short gesture, he told the other to wait a moment as he made his way around the bar and approached Vince, extending his hand with an amused glint in his eyes.

Ruìsāng. I hope you’re not too disappointed, Vince,” he grinned, holding out his hand in a somewhat proper greeting. The order of things was a little fucked up now, but there was charm in the unknown.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Vince Newman
Vince Newman
Was this better than being stood up? He was being made fun of, in the worse way possible. He had been bitching about this whole date, to his date, without him knowing that it was his date. Arceus, how stupid could he have been. The knot in the pit of his stomach made him feel right-out nauseous now. Which might also have been the cocktail that he had just downed, a thing that may or may not have been the worst decision of this night. At least he was entertaining for the man in front of him, the one he now knew was the one he'd have met here. Vince narrowed his eyes. "And this made it less awkward?" There was a slight hint of hurt in his voice. He didn't like to be made fun of, he had a long history of being bullied and this was not helping. Oh, he could hit him, he wanted to hit him. Just for doing this to him. But he had a good upbringing, somehow. So he bit on his tongue to stop himself from saying what he wanted to say. His eyes followed the man as he walked around the bar, put out of his hand for him to shake and introduced himself as.. "What?" Yeah, no. That name went right over his head. "And you pronounce that how?" He thought by himself if the man had disappointed him and he shook his head. "I don't like getting pranked, but you don't disappoint, I guess." He continued. Only now he remembered that he had left the man hanging and gave him a firm handshake, as he had been taught by his father. The best first impression, right? + Ruìsāng Sū

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Ruìsāng Sū

Vince's slightly hurt tone made Ruìsāng wonder if he had already messed things up. He hadn't intended to hurt Vince's feelings; this was supposed to be an apology for his earlier behaviour. Nonetheless, Vince was still here, and Ruìsāng was determined to make amends and turn things around.

As Vince asked about the pronunciation of his name, Ruìsāng grinned, his eyes alight with mischief. “My friends call me Sāng. That will do,” he said, his tone warm and inviting. It was the easier part of his name, as the tone made it sound fine if it was pronounced in their common tongue. Plus, that would make them friends, right? See. Easy.

Vince said he didn’t like getting pranked, to which Ruìsāng’s smile softened a little. “Then I hope you’ll forgive me. Your nerves were a little too cute to break the bubble just yet, but I won’t do it again,” he promised as his hand was taken. As they shook hands, Ruìsāng couldn't help but notice Vince's firm handshake, somewhat like that of a businessman. He found it amusing but endearing and decided to maintain the physical connection, holding onto Vince's hand.

Come. Let me make it up to you,” Ruìsāng invited, guiding Vince through the downstairs area and up the stairs to the karaoke rooms. Ruìsāng had reserved one for them to ensure their privacy. “I reserved one for us for a bit of privacy,” he explained, scanning his card to the door to open it up.

Inside, the room was tastefully decorated with navy blue walls, a corner couch with plush seating, a stage with a microphone, and a screen displaying song lyrics. A small bar on the other side offered various alcoholic beverages, and two glasses were set on the table. Ruìsāng led Vince inside and closed the door behind them, effectively silencing the noise from outside.

Make yourself comfortable. I’d ask if you wanted something to drink, but…” Ruìsāng chuckled, hinting at Vince's earlier chugging. He was being considerate of Vince's tolerance, lest he ended up in the same state Ruìsāng had been in not too long ago.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Vince Newman
Vince Newman
"Sāng." He echoed the man's name, tasting it on his tongue. It felt weird, the pronunciation, but he tried his best. He smiled, yes, that would do. That was something that he could actually say to him. His name felt very .. ordinary next to his. He sounded like a commoner, both his name and surname. Nothing to make it special, not even his nickname felt boring. He swallowed the sad feeling that tried to wash over him. Not now, not today. He was here for a good time, not to be sad and depressed. He could be just as special as he wanted to be.
Sāng apologized to him, which made him look up. Not what he had expected, but it felt good nonetheless. Vince shook his head. "It's alright. I've been bullied for some time, so it just hit a sore note, that's all." He flashed a smile, to make sure that he hadn't ruin anything. Not just yet, at least. Wondering what would be happening next, when the man didn't let go of his hand after the shake and he got almost pulled of his chair. "P-p-privacy?" He stammered a bit, trying to keep up with Sāng in front of him, letting his mind wonder of what kinds of privacy they would be needing. Thoughts that might have coloured his ears a good shade of red. He got guided into a room, where he dropped himself on the couch and swallowed when the sudden silence almost popped his ears. He got offered yet another drink, but he held up his hand. "Let's keep it to this for now. Maybe later." He might need it later on, or not, all was but a mystery from this point onwards. He took a deep breath, trying to calm his fast beating heart. "So, what was your plan?" Keep it together Vince, keep it together.
+ Ruìsāng Sū

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Ruìsāng Sū

His mother tongue, Fènghuáng, was a complex language. Being born in Cerynia, but raised by immigrant parents who spoke the same language, Ruìsāng understood the nuances and tones. He had always longed to visit the region, but circumstances had never allowed it. Fortunately, the pronunciation of Sāng was quite straightforward, and he acknowledged it with a smile, “That's right, you've got it.

Vince's revelation about being bullied struck a chord with Ruìsāng, and he showed a fond smile. “Teenagers can be merciless,” he agreed, without excusing their behaviour. As someone who had been taken away from his family as a child, he had seen how harsh kids and teens could be. “But don’t worry. You’re not being made fun of. You were cute, is all,” he assured him. Ruìsāng had a soft spot for cute boys, which he didn't hesitate to admit.

Vince stammered when Ruìsāng mentioned privacy, and he couldn't resist sending an amused glance Vince's way. When Vince declined the drink for the time being and inquired about Ruìsāng's plans, Ruìsāng playfully reminded him, “'A good time and a better night,' those were your words.

Don’t worry. Tonight can be whatever you want it to be,” he continued. In the p-p-privacy of this room. “I just thought it was a nicer place to chat than amidst the bustling downstairs. Are you sure you don’t want any? I make good cocktails,” he said as he walked up to the bar, taking the two glasses off the table with him.

Tell me a little more about yourself. Let’s start with that,” Ruìsāng invited. He hoped to get Vince more comfortable and engaged in the conversation. While he considered turning the evening into a game of truth or dare, he knew how unpredictable those could be.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Vince Newman
Vince Newman
He got acknowledged for his pronunciation, which brought a smile to his face. He wasn't the best with names, especially when they were in a different language. But this, this is could say, without making a fool of himself that is. He dropped his head slightly when he got told that teenagers could he ruthless and he didn't have the stomach to mention that it wasn't even teenagers that bullied him. Vince looked away, with a hand in his neck and only nodded. Hoping that the subject got changed real fast, he wasn't here to dwell on the past, after all. The younger man smiled shyly when he got called cute. It wasn't the first time that that had happened, most girls thought he was cute somehow, but hearing it from another guy was.. different. Felt different.
He couched when Sāng echoed his own words back to him. If only he could choke on his own words, he had talked himself into this pickle, maybe he could get himself out. If he wanted that, that is. Because even with the whole prank thing, this night had been fun already. "Fine." Was his only remark on that, before following the man into the private room. He felt his face heat up a bit when Sāng told him that tonight could be whatever he wanted. Point was, he didn't know what he wanted. Getting black out drunk wasn't entirely of the list, and singing was always a plus in his book. But after that, no idea. He thought about it for a moment, when the man asked if he was sure about the drink. "Oh, I noticed." He said, this time with the playful twinkle in his eyes, when the man told him about his cocktails. "Sure, why not. Give me another one." Not like he had anything to do tomorrow, nor was he following his diet to the T. He made himself comfortable, looking around. "A bit about myself, you're asking the difficult questions first." He sighed. "You know my name, and age. I'm a college drop out, jobless, somehow not yet homeless and a starting musician. Anything you want more information about?"
+ Ruìsāng Sū

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Ruìsāng Sū

Vince surprised Ruìsāng by accepting another drink, which pleased Ruìsāng immensely. He flashed a charming smile over his shoulder at Vince before perusing the limited selection of bottles on the bar. With a thoughtful expression, he drummed his nails on the counter, contemplating his options. He had brought some of his own favourites upstairs, anticipating the need for a wider selection than the regular guests might require.

As he looked through the bottles, Ruìsāng asked Vince to share more about himself, and Vince complied, revealing he was a college dropout musician. Ruìsāng raised an eyebrow. “Dropped out to chase music?” he asked curiously, as he finally grabbed the bottles he wanted to use for their drinks. He decided to go with a classic— a margarita.

My best friend is a musician too. I dabble a bit myself,” Ruìsāng confessed as he filled the cocktail shaker with ice, skillfully adding the ingredients for a classic margarita. “If you’re ever looking for a job or a night to perform at a bar, I could help out. Of course, I’d have to know if you’re any good first,” he continued playfully, fully aware that this proposition might fluster Vince a bit.

With the drinks expertly prepared, Ruìsāng handed one to Vince and settled down on the couch beside him, leaving just enough space between them to be tantalising. “So, music, huh? Planning to swoon me with your incredible singing voice?” he teased, his lips curved into a mischievous smile.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Vince Newman
Vince Newman
He looked around the room, trying to fixate on anything but the man making his next drink. He had seen the smile and he felt how his cheeks flushed a bit before he looked away. Arceus, what was going on with him. He had never rea- No, that wasn’t true. He had always been the shy and easily flustered boy, but mostly when girls giggled around him and said he was cute. Never.. never with another boy. Ah damn, this was rough.
Vince looked up, the moment that Sāng echoed his words about dropping out of college for music and he shrugged. ”I tried to major in a Pokémon Nature study. But the long nights and endless exams were a drag.” He combed his hair with his hand and looked over his shoulder, to see what the man was making for him. He recognized some of the bottles. ”Margarita?” He asked curiously, hoping that his little to none knowledge about cocktails worked out here. Sāng continued about his friend being a musician and that he dabbled a bit himself. ”You strike me as a bass player.” Vince laughed softly, but shut his mouth shut soon after. This wasn’t how he normally would react to others. Arceus-damn. What was going on? Why was he .. enjoying all of this. ”W-what?” He asked, as he had been lost in his own thoughts again. ”Oh, that. Yes, thanks.” He smiled softly. Not entirely sure what to do or think about this whole situation. Maybe it was better if he just … stopped thinking. He got handed his next drink and the urge to just down it like the first one was most certainly there. He swallowed and raised the glass. ”To a good night?” He asked, with a cheeky wink, because why not, he had given up on anything else at this moment. ”Depends.” He said as answer to Sāng’s previous question. ”If that’s what you’re into.” A chuckle was heard, before he took another sip of his drink. ”What music do you listen to?” Because why was he the only one having to answer the questions today.
+ Ruìsāng Sū

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Sponsored content