Index
Guidebook
Memberlist
Accountswitch

It's just business

Fellin Thisell
IC Posts : 39
Fellin Thisell
It wasn’t an uncommon occurrence that one of the laboratories of Sanctum requested something that had to be found in the wild. For Fellin, these times were always exhilarating. It gave her an excuse to go out there and absolutely scour the more rugged areas of Cerynia. It also brought some nice bucks in, so that was also quite convenient.

Leaving her Noivern outside, that was just good manners at this point because nobody apparently liked it when you walked into a building with a large dusty dragon, she entered through the glass sliding doors. With her, she had a large satchel filled to the brim with Ariados Silk that she had collected in Eldergrove forest. She had no clue what they needed it for, and she didn’t care frankly.

What she did care about, was that the reception was empty and there was no one in sight. With a sigh, she waited for a bit, but still nobody turned up. Thus, when she saw someone appearing from one of the hallway, she grabbed her chance immediately. ”Hey, sorry to bother, but I was requested to bring this stuff into the lab. You by any chance know where I could drop it off?”

For Hayden

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Fellin
Birthday: 2nd of February
Sexuality: Bisexual
Hayden Fòlais
IC Posts : 32
Hayden Fòlais
For once he had planned on leaving the lab and taking some fresh air, maybe even some sleep in the tiny appartment he got. He didn't need anything more than a place sleep after all and it was close to the laboratory. However just when he had gotten to the reception, someone got it in their heads to ask him where they could drop off something. "Do I look like it is my job to handle the deliveries?" Why was there no one at the reception? That way he wouldn't have had to deal with this. He didn't even know what she was delivering and where it would need to go. He at least knew he hadn't ordered anything himself. "Who is it even for?" What idiot had ordered stuff and not made sure that there was someone to receive it? Fellin Thisell

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Hay
Birthday: 16/12
Sexuality: Asexual