Guidebook
Memberlist
Accountswitch

All day long

2 posters
Leslie Denlon
IC Posts : 9
Leslie Denlon

With the tray in both his hands he walked to one of the many tables that was filled. Others held it with one hand, but everything would go crashing down to the ground if he tried it. Even now he kept his red eyes solely on the drinks as he kept his steps steady in order not to spill anything.

“Who ordered something orange?” Leslie placed the tray down on the table. Two of the drinks were orange, only one was slightly darker. He placed his hands on his knees and bent forward to get a better look at all the glasses. Was that one also— no, that one was red. “Or a blue one?” Each of them were telling him precisely what they ordered, but those names told him nothing.

It was obvious this was not going to work. “You can each take one and then it will be a surprise,” he offered and to be fair, it was not a bad idea. It kept everything more exciting.

[ Voor Sang ]

DREAM AS IF YOU'LL LIVE FOREVER
LIVE AS IF YOU'LL DIE TODAY

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Les
Birthday:
Sexuality: Gay
Ruìsāng Sū
IC Posts : 981
Ruìsāng SūBlessed by ????

On his way back home from Vince's place, Ruìsāng decided to stop by the bar. He’d promised to show his face and explain to the boss-man why he’d been absent for a week now. While the man wouldn’t dare fire him, one of his most loyal employees, it was still best to show why he couldn’t come in, despite not being sick.

So, Ruìsāng spent some time with his boss-man. While he’d often be seen wearing bandages, unwrapping a few this time had shown him enough to understand why he wasn’t coming in. The man pressured him to visit a doctor, but Ruìsāng promised he’d already seen one. “Don’t worry about me, boss-man,” he smiled. Please don’t.

After hearing about how he was missed and that the current bartenders would never be able to replace him, Ruìsāng decided to check it out for himself. He settled at the bar and simply… listened.

Who ordered something orange?

Ruìsāng blinked. When the people got told they could each take one and have it be a surprise, he raised a brow. “Are you… seriously the new bartender?” he asked when the other was back at the bar again. Arceus, he understood why boss-man was desperate.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Sāng
Birthday: 14 / 12
Occupation: Bartender & 4th year bachelor (hospitality management)
Leslie Denlon
Leslie Denlon

The people at the table did not seem to mind his incapabilities. They laughed it away and assured him that they would figure it out. Leslie shot them a smile, before turning around. He held the tray against his chest, hugging it with both arms.

If Ruìsāng did not speak up, Leslie would not even have noticed him. “Yeah. It’s more fun than I thought it would be. Impossible to remember all the drinks and orders though,” he told the other with a dramatic sigh. Not that he even tried memorizing it all.

Leslie threw the tray back on the bar and followed suit. He placed his hands on the bar and easily lifted himself in the air before he sat down. There were enough chairs available and truth be told, he shouldn’t even sit down while he was working. His legs immediately started moving back and forth..

Now that he sat down, he gave Ruìsāng a better look, tilting his head to the side when he saw the bandages on his hand. “Did you try petting a cactus?” he asked while his red eyes never left the bandages. “I did that too once, I'm sure you can agree it is not good experience. A doctor had to remove all the spikes,” Leslie continued as he finally looked the other in the eye. He raised his hand with his palm towards Ruìsāng, almost pushing his hand in the other’s face. “You can still see the scars.”

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Birthday:
Ruìsāng Sū

The guy—Ruìsāng couldn't recall his name, maybe a dishwasher?—expressed his disbelief in remembering drinks and orders. Ruìsāng, hearing this, squinted his eyes in a momentary contemplation. Why didn't he just jot down the orders on the tables in their system? He glanced at the guy but dismissed it. Not his problem if no one worked him through it. Kept him from being fired if he was gone a little longer.

Was the guy really sitting down now? Ruìsāng surveyed the surroundings, realising that the place was getting a bit chaotic. He felt a twinge of sympathy for the boss-man. Suddenly, a bizarre question erupted from the guy's mouth, and Ruìsāng blinked once, then twice.

This had to be a fucking joke.

His attention was forcibly returned to the present as a hand appeared in his face. It happened too quickly. Without thinking about it, Ruìsāng grabbed his wrist and twisted, probably pulling the boy off the bar and into his lap if he wanted to avoid pain.

Fuck—” he hissed, releasing the grip and recoiling, holding his throbbing hand with his other hand. It seemed like a cursed week for that particular limb. “You— A cactus? Yeah, sure. Shouldn’t you be working?” he asked. What a fucking mess.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Leslie Denlon

Leslie Denlon

Leslie’s eyes widened in surprise when something curled around his wrists and the wooden bar beneath him disappeared. And he just let it happen. His reflexes did not tell him to grab something or try to stop it, he completely went with it. Blinking in surprise he looked at Ruìsāng who was now only inches away from him.  

He moved a bit on his newly found seat, making it himself more comfortable. “Obviously, I am working.” He was at work and he had delivered some drinks. Clearly he was working.

The other seemed to be hurt pretty badly as that one moment caused pain to cloud his face. “You are weird,” Leslie said almost out of the blue. “By now you should know a cactus is prickly. I was ten when it happened to me.” Leslie shook his head, almost in dissaproval as he looked away. Lazily he looked around at the table, waiting for— he did not actually know. It only caused his thoughts to wander off even more. He should buy a new cactus. At least his newly found seat was more comfortable.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Birthday:
Ruìsāng Sū

If he'd grabbed a cactus, Ruìsāng would've still shown up for work. A few puncture wounds wouldn't deter him from his job. If it had been a mere cut, some bruises, or anything slightly less severe, he'd be standing there, shaking drinks. But his hand was ripped apart, barely recognizable. If he'd had a tattoo, it would probably be erased by now. He'd chuckled about the few puncture spots he'd gotten from Lìeyàn's teeth, but he doubted they'd even still be there.

I am working.

Ruìsāng was mentally preparing to bribe the boss-man to fire this fool when he returned.

I didn’t grab a fucking cactus you fool,” Ruìsāng said, before smacking the man on the back of the head with— FUCK. His hand. “Now get the fuck off my lap and get the fuck to work! People are waiting,” he continued. What the fuck.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Sponsored content