Guidebook
Memberlist
Accountswitch

we'll be alright

2 posters
Kieran Merlotte
IC Posts : 171

Kieran Merlotte
Kieran had decided that while it wasn't essential, he wanted to find a part-time job. Something easy-going for just a day or even half a day in a week, perhaps on a bustling Saturday. His goal was twofold: to lend a helping hand and to mingle with locals. The job couldn’t be too demanding or physically taxing. Ideally, it would involve selling flowers or herbs, something that would allow him to engage in friendly banter rather than being cooped up indoors all the time.

His quest for such a position eventually led him to a local herbalist’s shop. As he stepped in, his attire immediately set him apart: sleek grey trousers paired with a crisp white turtleneck, topped off with a charcoal grey coat. His nails were artfully painted in black, providing a striking contrast to the bold red eyeshadow that was expertly blended with dark eyeliner. His hair, adorned with vibrant streaks, added an extra touch of flair to his already noticeable appearance.

Hi there! Good afternoon,” Kieran greeted cheerfully, his smile bright.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Kier
Birthday: Sept 2
Sexuality: Gay
Nasir Al-Nour
IC Posts : 18

Nasir Al-Nour
He had come to the conclusion that he needed an assistant for the days when it got quite busy. On quiet days he would just put a sign up that said he was working in the garden, but that didn't work when it was busy. He would need to help customers constantly, while not being able to tend to the garden. If someone could watch the shop on days like those, it would be perfect. Then he would only be needed if people wanted something that wasn't in stock yet and had to be made.
He had put up flyers, hoping that someone would see it and ask to work for him. He would give decent pay and free use of the herbs here if they wanted to. The door opened and he looked up to see a young man walking in. His appearance was quite noticeable, but that was something he himself didn't really have a right to say. His own clothes weren't that usual either and he himself wore some makeup too. "Welcome!" He greeted. "What brings you here?" Was he a customer or had he seen his flyer. He hoped that it was the second case, but the first was fine too.
Kieran Merlotte

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Nas
Birthday: 04/10
Sexuality: Bisexual
Kieran Merlotte
IC Posts : 171

Kieran Merlotte
Today, Kieran had made the choice to bring along his cane. Navigating the bustling cityscape was still a challenge for him. The frenetic pace of city life was a far cry from what he was used to, and the cane proved invaluable. It helped him maintain his balance on the unpredictable rides of city buses and offered support when hurried pedestrians jostled past him. Back in his hometown, the rhythm of life was more sedate, and the constant rush of the city baffled him. However, he was determined not to let it dampen his spirits.

Upon entering the herbalist's shop, a warm-hearted stranger greeted him, inquiring about his visit. Kieran responded with a friendly smile. “Hi there! Oh, well— Um— I'm kinda new around here and happened upon your flyer, so I thought I'd check it out. I'm interested in—” He gestured slightly towards his cane, a bit self-conscious. “I was hoping to find a weekend job, but, you see, I—” His words trailed off as he realised he was veering off into a tangent.

He paused, recognizing he was talking a lot without really conveying his thoughts.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Kier
Birthday: Sept 2
Sexuality: Gay
Nasir Al-Nour
IC Posts : 18

Nasir Al-Nour
The young man told him that he had indeed seen his flyer, which meant that he was hopefully here for the job application. He told him he was looking for a weekend job, which was perfectly fine, since he was just looking for someone who could watch the store when he himself was busy with other things. Just the weekend would be more than enough already.

"You are looking for a job? For the weekend?" He wanted to clarify before giving any specifics. "And you're fine with watching the store and helping customers, while I either work in the garden or in the back?" He would be more than happy to learn him other things too, but that was the basics for what he expected from the assistant he was looking for. He knew that some might find it boring, so he wanted to make sure that the young man in front of him was fine with it.
Kieran Merlotte

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Nas
Birthday: 04/10
Sexuality: Bisexual
Sponsored content