Guidebook
Memberlist
Accountswitch

Stumblin' in

2 posters
Viola Harper
IC Posts : 50

Viola Harper

The music in her earbuds filled her mind with the kind of music you wouldn't expect of this girl at all. A timeless jazz, dancing with colorful swirls around her head, while she was hand drawing out a design. Free handed, with no particular reason or purpose. It wasn't for herself or any of the clients she was working with. It was just a design that needed to be drawn. Viola sat on the little bench outside the shop, enjoying the rare rays of the winter sun. It was actually her break, which she usually spends in a coffeeshop nearby, but today the sun had beckoned her outside. Her coffee was slowly getting cold aside her on the bench as she was too focused on the drawing. Absentmindedly taking a sip her bright eyes looked at the whole thing, resting in her lap on a flat tray she borrowed from inside. She was far from finished, but the start was there. A shadow fell over her, expecting it to be her boss to notify her of the time. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm coming. Would appreciate it if you stop hounding me everytime I go on a break." She said, clearly a bit annoyed, biting her words to the person, without actually looking at them. Collecting her things and standing up she finally took note of the person and realised it wasn't Jack at all. "Oh... I'm sorry.. Thought you were someone else."

+ Kieran

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Vi, Harper
Birthday: 9-6-98
Sexuality: Nonya
Kieran Merlotte
IC Posts : 171

Kieran Merlotte
Kieran's thoughts about getting a tattoo had only begun to take root after his arrival in the city. As he walked its vibrant streets, he found himself captivated by the tattoo parlours lining the sidewalks, where artists transformed skin into stunning tapestries of ink. It sparked a curiosity in him, a desire to see what artistic magic could be woven across his own back. The scars that marked his skin were not just remnants of past trauma but badges of survival. They were a part of him, yet the idea of reclaiming them, of transforming them into a symbol of beauty and resilience, was increasingly appealing. He imagined looking at his reflection, seeing a masterpiece on his back and thinking, “That's me. I've survived.”

The thought of his parents' reaction brought a wry smile to his face—they'd likely be aghast. But he was confident his brother would understand.

Approaching one of the tattoo shops, Kieran's attention was drawn to a girl with short hair, engrossed in her sketchpad. He moved closer, intending to inquire about the process. His knowledge of tattoo etiquette was minimal, and he hoped for some guidance. However, before he could articulate his thoughts, she snapped at him. He recoiled slightly, surprise and confusion furrowing his brow.

I’m— I’m sorry,” he stammered, his voice tinged with uncertainty as she quickly offered an apology. “I was just wondering…” His gaze drifted back to the shop, his hand unconsciously rubbing the back of his neck—a stark contrast to the firm grip he maintained on his cane. After a moment's hesitation, he added, “Ah… never mind. I can probably find it online.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Kier
Birthday: Sept 2
Sexuality: Gay