Guidebook
Memberlist
Accountswitch

I think my blood is passing me by

2 posters
Kaye Mercer
IC Posts : 201

Kaye Mercer
Kaye was settled on a crate, elbows leaning on her knees as her gaze was fixed on her screen. Wrapping up the text she send to Djodie. The kitchen was empty and only one light was turned on. The backdoor was held open by the crate that was stuck between the opening to allow Sang entrance and allow the smoke  to disappear outside. She wasn’t allowed to smoke in The Golden Eye, let alone in the kitchen. Kaz would not allow it. But she didn’t care.

She stared at the screen. Cigarette balancing between the fingers of her left hand, knee jerking slightly as she contemplated her next move. Gods, why was it so complicated to text this girl. “Just apologize you stupid- ...” she murmured to herself, giving a head shake as if to dismiss herself. She send the text and brought the cigarette back to her lips.

After a few moments a reply came in, the screen of her phone lit up and Kaye gazed down. Work, yeah. That was going splendidly. She was waiting for one of her guys to text her back as he was currently combing out the neighborhood where Djodie had last seen the man. The man with the snake tattoo. But she opted to not tell this to Djodie.

Another reply. Good. She didn’t imply further, instead answered the question Kaye had asked her. Perfect. She took another drag, held the smoke in for a while and exhaled with a deep sigh. Trying to settle herself down. “Thank you love. Just be careful.”

There it was again. That familiarity that made Kaye want to run for the hills. She threw the worn down cigarette bud through the gap in the backdoor and lit the next one. Pressing send on her final text.  

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: K, Mercer
Birthday: 25 February 1994
Sexuality: Lesbian
Ruìsāng Sū
IC Posts : 981

Ruìsāng SūBlessed by ????
Ruìsāng was seething.

Today was supposed to be different, better. He had a delightful companion in his bed, a crisis conveniently ignored, and was all set for a day relishing the company of someone he found genuinely captivating. How deep his feelings ran, he avoided contemplating. It was going to be an excellent day.

Or so he thought, until an ungodly 5AM call from a pair of lesbians shattered his tranquillity, pleading for him to retrieve a Pokéball from a girl who was the female mirror of twink — the kind who'd dissolve into tears at the mere utterance of a sentence.

In short, what was shaping up to be a splendid day had swiftly nose-dived into irritation as he parked his car and trudged through the back door of the Golden Eye. Spotting Kaye glued to her phone only deepened his scowl.

I swear to Arceus, Kaye, if you’re texting Djodie you will owe me a third favour. It’s two already, just so you know,” he snapped, slamming the Pokéball on the counter with a force that echoed his annoyance, his arms folding defensively. His mood had clearly plummeted from bad to worse.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Sāng
Birthday: 14 / 12
Occupation: Bartender & 4th year bachelor (hospitality management)
Sexuality: Gay
Kaye Mercer
IC Posts : 201

Kaye Mercer
Kaye’s gaze abruptly shot up when the backdoor got pulled open with enough force to blast in a strong gust of cold air, followed by Sang’s silhouette shooting through the door. Kaye pushed her phone back in her coat pocket, not wanting to give Sang the satisfaction. The expression etched on his face spoke volumes, a silent proclamation of frustration or anger. Without hesitation, he slammed a pokéball onto the counter, the metallic impact resonating through the empty space.

In a burst of crimson light, Bishop materialized, shaking out his fur with an air of defiance. The flames encircling his neck flickered to life, casting an eerie glow as his eyes fixed on Sang.  He looked equally as pissed as Sang did, not happy with the treatment he had just received. The flames around his neck crackled with tension.

“Well, how’d it go, then?” Kaye inquired with one eyebrow arched in a mocking gesture, choosing to dismiss Sang's earlier theatrics and words that had accompanied it.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: K, Mercer
Birthday: 25 February 1994
Sexuality: Lesbian
Ruìsāng Sū
IC Posts : 981

Ruìsāng SūBlessed by ????
Behind Ruìsāng, his Mawile and the uncaught Vulpix followed. The Vulpix, still uncaught, unwittingly stirred a sense of jealousy in the Mawile. The resulting jealousy meant the Mawile now refused to be confined, insisting on staying visibly by Ruìsāng's side. This posed a dilemma for Ruìsāng; he couldn't trust them to stay with Vince, and so, his current endeavour became a team effort.

As he forcefully set the Pokéball on the table, the device sprung to life, releasing the Pokémon contained within. Ruìsāng's attention, however, remained steadfastly on Kaye. He didn’t spare a glance for the emerging creature, confident in Lìeyàn's ability to handle any conflict. The moment the Typhlosion emerged, towering and imposing, Lìeyàn instinctively positioned herself protectively between Ruìsāng and the new arrival, her jaws snapping with a warning ferocity.

How’d it go?” Ruìsāng echoed Kaye's question, his tone dripping with barely-contained irritation. “You really had me fetch a Pokéball from some female twink you've been seeing? While I was sleeping?” he spat out the words, a mix of disbelief and annoyance evident in his voice. “Next time, keep it in your pants, or at least manage your Pokéballs better. I’m not doing this again. It was a hassle,” he continued, his arms crossing over his chest, exuding a petulant defiance not unlike that of a disgruntled child.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Sāng
Birthday: 14 / 12
Occupation: Bartender & 4th year bachelor (hospitality management)
Sexuality: Gay
Sponsored content