Guidebook
Memberlist
Accountswitch

✿ Info Dump Code Test

Ruìsāng Sū
IC Posts : 981

Ruìsāng SūBlessed by ????

Ruìsāng

Who cares about the crowded, broad road? I’ll walk the single-plank bridge into the night.

Born into a world where adversity was as common as the air he breathed, Ruìsāng was molded by the harsh realities of his environment. He quickly learned that resilience was not just a trait but a necessity for survival. This resilience was evident in his ability to endure adversity and navigate the challenges life threw at him. Yet, beneath this rugged exterior lay a guarded soul, reluctant to reveal the vulnerability hidden behind his stoic facade.

His life was a series of battles, both internal and external. On one hand, Ruìsāng grappled with a fatalistic outlook, a belief that his existence was limited and laced with inevitable downfall. This perspective often led him down paths of self-destruction, as if he were trying to outrun a destiny he believed was preordained. On the other hand, he was fiercely loyal, enduring personal suffering to protect those he cared about. The scars of his past, both visible and hidden, were constant reminders of his struggles and triumphs.

Ruìsāng's alignment with chaos, whether viewed as neutral or good, reflected his complex nature. He was a man who prioritized his own survival and well-being, often engaging in morally ambiguous or self-serving actions. Yet, as his story unfolded, it became evident that there was more to him than a mere survivalist.

Personality assessments might label Ruìsāng as an ESTP or an Enneagram Type 8, descriptors that capture his assertiveness, resourcefulness, and confrontational nature.

Throughout his journey, Ruìsāng displayed a myriad of traits that made him a paradoxical figure. He was courageous yet closed-off, disciplined yet impulsive, protective yet reckless. His life was a testament to the complexities of human nature, a story of a man who, despite his flaws and struggles, never ceased to strive for something greater, both for himself and those he held dear.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla ligula enim, dignissim vitae felis malesuada, malesuada congue velit. Nunc varius velit arcu, vitae commodo nibh varius sit amet. In euismod urna et metus ullamcorper aliquam. Donec ac rhoncus urna, non ullamcorper sapien. Aliquam erat volutpat. Duis vel mollis leo. Nullam accumsan pharetra leo et iaculis. Vivamus non ultrices nunc, vel imperdiet sem. Vivamus mollis vulputate dolor, eu condimentum dui commodo et. Nunc porttitor, odio et eleifend egestas, neque magna porttitor nunc, non commodo ante orci quis nisi. Mauris varius felis risus, sed varius orci pulvinar et. Aenean ullamcorper congue scelerisque.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla ligula enim, dignissim vitae felis malesuada, malesuada congue velit. Nunc varius velit arcu, vitae commodo nibh varius sit amet. In euismod urna et metus ullamcorper aliquam. Donec ac rhoncus urna, non ullamcorper sapien. Aliquam erat volutpat. Duis vel mollis leo. Nullam accumsan pharetra leo et iaculis. Vivamus non ultrices nunc, vel imperdiet sem. Vivamus mollis vulputate dolor, eu condimentum dui commodo et. Nunc porttitor, odio et eleifend egestas, neque magna porttitor nunc, non commodo ante orci quis nisi. Mauris varius felis risus, sed varius orci pulvinar et. Aenean ullamcorper congue scelerisque.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla ligula enim, dignissim vitae felis malesuada, malesuada congue velit. Nunc varius velit arcu, vitae commodo nibh varius sit amet. In euismod urna et metus ullamcorper aliquam. Donec ac rhoncus urna, non ullamcorper sapien. Aliquam erat volutpat. Duis vel mollis leo. Nullam accumsan pharetra leo et iaculis. Vivamus non ultrices nunc, vel imperdiet sem. Vivamus mollis vulputate dolor, eu condimentum dui commodo et. Nunc porttitor, odio et eleifend egestas, neque magna porttitor nunc, non commodo ante orci quis nisi. Mauris varius felis risus, sed varius orci pulvinar et. Aenean ullamcorper congue scelerisque.

+ Likes
+ inserthere
+ inserthere
+ inserthere
+ inserthere

- Dislikes
- inserthere
- inserthere
- inserthere
- inserthere

Who cares about the crowded, broad road? I’ll walk the single-plank bridge into the night.

i love you like a rotten dog,
i love you like my canines are falling out of my gums.
like a monster, like a beast,
like something not worth loving back

This love of mine might be overwhelming, an all-consuming inferno. It’s like screaming into a relentless gale, longing for a gentle murmur, yet dreading the engulfing, eerie silence. There’s no elegance here, no grace. This love is scarred, protective, fiercely loyal, and possessive.

But listen, and listen well: this is not beautiful – it's a brutal truth. My love is an unbridled, untamed force. And this is a warning – a plea: Run. Flee from this love that is more a wildfire than a warm hearth. Stay away from a love that is more monstrous than nurturing. Because in loving like a creature of darkness, I fear I might consume you entirely, leaving nothing but ruins in the wake of my tempest.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Sāng
Birthday: 14 / 12
Occupation: Bartender & 4th year bachelor (hospitality management)
Sexuality: Gay