Memberlist
Accountswitch

1.5. Míngzé — History

Míngzé Xǔ
IC Posts : 1175

Míngzé XǔBlessed by ????

10/02/2011
The day he lost his brother, only a few days before his birthday

It all happened so quickly. Too quickly. One moment he was walking next to his big brother, next his brother was screaming and people started panicking, then there were loud bangs and unknown hands pulled him away. They didn’t give him a chance to escape, his small body too weak to do anything. “Let me go,” he hissed angrily, tears burning in the corners of his eyes as panic settled in. With the way his eyes were, it was impossible to see clearly what was happening.

“Jùnhào,” he yelled, his voice becoming more hysterical each time. Not once did his brother respond. The blinding panic was imminent, no matter what that woman who pulled him away told him. Her words were lost to him, all Míngzé wanted was his brother telling him what was going on. Had they pulled him away too? “Jùnhào” he tried once more, only for the woman to pull him in close. Not thinking clearly he pushed and hit the woman. “Leave me alone, help, Jùnhào help!” His voice was filled with fear and desperation, tears now visibly rolling over his cheeks like a waterfall.

The small cane he’d been using was no longer in his hands. Along the way he had lost it somewhere. Hands appeared around his face, but Míngzé was having none of it. He tried to move away and escape from her grip. “Let me go, let me go, please, please, Jùnhào help me please! No, no, no, please let me go! Jùnhào! Jùnhào!” He was kicking and screaming, doing anything and everything in his power.

Seeing no other way out he bit down hard on the woman’s hand. This caught her by surprise and momentarily she let him go. Míngzé ran away from her, but the disorientation had kicked in. "Jùnhào!” Where was he? Where was his brother? Completely lost, he stood there, crying like there was no tomorrow, but he kept screaming for his brother.

A sharp sting was the last thing he felt before he could feel his body and mind getting heavy. It was not long before he lost consciousness.

Later, when he was in the hospital and in the presence of his parents and Lányù, he was made aware of the events that occurred. All Míngzé really remembered them saying was how his brother had died. He did not want to believe it at first and at some point it felt like he would never stop crying. 

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Ming, Zé
Birthday: 13/2
Sexuality: Bisexual