Guidebook
Memberlist
Accountswitch

[journey] my shard of light

2 posters
Kieran Merlotte
IC Posts : 171

Kieran Merlotte
Confronted with the request, Kieran recoiled. Yet, the urgency behind the plea pierced through his fear, igniting a resolve within him to act in spite of it. His past experiences with mental manipulation had left a deep-seated fear, but the immediate need for intervention outweighed this.

As the situation escalated with the appearance of an Alakazam and the revelation of a potential exchange—a life for a piece of himself—Kieran's decision crystallised. “Yes. Please, let me help him,” he voiced softly, his commitment unwavering. The emotions welling up within him, a mix of fear and an intense desire to aid the boy, threatened to overwhelm him. Tears burned in his eyes. In this moment, his own fears and uncertainties were secondary to the pressing need to save another. There was no room for hesitation.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Kier
Birthday: Sept 2
Sexuality: Gay
Sylveon
IC Posts : 278
SylveonModerator

You don’t need to think long, as soon as the exchange is offered, you accept. ”Wise choice.” You can feel the piercing gaze of the Alakazam resting on you, locking eyes. You can feel the pokemon start to invade your mind, starting to probe around, searching for what it wants to take.

The moment it takes a hold of the memory it has decided to take, you feel him tugging at it, unravelling it from your mind and taking it as his own. The Alakazam has decided on one of your memories, a significant one at that. It leaves behind a void where there was once a memory, a part of you that is now forever lost to the pokemon standing before you.

By letting the Alakazam take a significant memory, the void left behind is filled with a psychic affinity.

As the Alakazam leaves your mind, some psychic traces stay behind, filling the void that has been created by the extracted memory. You can feel something new, a power that is unfamiliar to you, something that is now an essential part of you. It has changed you in ways unknown to you, but with time you might learn how to use this new power.

The Alakazam looks at you, clearly watching the change happen. ”The exchange has been made.” He says with some finality. ”The boy has been freed from my influence and I have received something in return. We better not cross paths again.” And with those final words the Alakazam teleports away. Your surroundings start to change, the world that had been created by the Alakazam slowly fading. The lake is slowly disappearing and being replaced by tall buildings. As the scenery has completely disappeared you find yourself standing in an alley, close to the street. ”Thank you,” It suddenly sounds inside your mind, the voice of the boy who has been freed from the Alakazam. ”You helped me and now I can finally be free.” You know that the boy’s consciousness is the last part of the boy still remaining here. Now that it has been freed from the Alakazam it can finally rest in peace.

This journey ends here. By helping the boy, you lost something, but in turn you gained a new affinity. This affinity will be an essential part of you from now and how you use it is up to you.
your journey ends here

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname:
Sexuality: