Guidebook
Memberlist
Accountswitch

Sacrificial lamb

2 posters
Lucina Roth
IC Posts : 617

Lucina RothEnhanced Affinity
They both had said more than they should have, but that also meant that there was no going back now. She had always known that this was bound to happen sometime, that they would clash, but not because of this reason. ”To get people to cooperate you might want to show them something at the very least, but that is something you clearly don’t know how to do.” It was very simple, but something that Ming clearly didn’t get.

She listened to him, but she honestly should have just walked away at one point, then maybe this all hadn’t gone so wrong as it had now. ”No idea, might have done it before, but no memory remember?” She said sarcastically. He was quite sure he had never done something like this before, but the same wasn’t true for her, she might have without herself even knowing it. ”But don’t worry this won’t be your plan A anymore.” No, there was no way that he would be able to find Shēn and if he did, for once he would have done something himself.

She gave him a choice, come clean or they were done. She knew that a part of her hoped that he would come clean, tell her everything, but it was only a small part, one that was getting smothered by the anger. His answer was clear and final. A clear denial and that was enough. ”Then make sure to stay away from all this.” She told him, a threat clear in her voice. ”If you get in my way I won’t hesitate. Unlike you I don’t mind getting my hands dirty.” Not a word was lied about that and the threat should be quite clear to Ming. She had killed before, even if it was accidentally she had chosen to do it and she had been ready to do the same with Perry back then. If Ming would get in her way, she would make sure that he would regret it.
Míngzé Xǔ

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Luci
Birthday: ???
Sexuality: Still figuring it out
Míngzé Xǔ
IC Posts : 1175

Míngzé XǔBlessed by ????
It isn't in my blood
I'm relentless I don't quit. Won't forget this and my pain. Is what got me right here

With narrowed eyes he gazed towards her as she blamed him for not sharing more. While it might have changed the outcome, he was not sure if it would help him. Right now he was glad he had not shared more. “I told you what we need, but clearly you deem it unimportant.” This changed nothing. He would continue working towards his goal without help.

Her sarcastic comment made him roll his eyes out of annoyance. For a moment there had been a sliver of hope. Not much but it had been something. While he had no reason to trust this man, it had been a lead, but now that one had slipped through his fingers. Fine. There were other options left. This would not stop him. “Fine, go play fetch for him then, I’ll find another way.” If she was this determined to bring him all the pieces, he would just have to make sure she did not get her hands on more of them.

Míngzé knew the doors he closed behind him when he denied her more information. This could’ve worked out if he was more open towards her, but he simply could not. Not after the conversation they just had. Trust had to come from both ways and it was lacking for both of them. What he did not expect was for a threat to follow. For a moment his eyes widened, but he quickly regained his composure. There were those he feared more than Lucina. He huffed as he shook his head. “Goodbye, Lucina.” It was no use to waste any more words on a conversation that was clearly over. He started walking again, heading home. This whole conversation had been a mistake, just like before.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Ming, Zé
Birthday: 13/2
Sexuality: Bisexual
Lucina Roth
IC Posts : 617

Lucina RothEnhanced Affinity
There was really no way back now, with the threat that she had given to Ming it felt even more final. But that was fine, as long as he stayed out of her way she wouldn’t need to have anything to do with him anymore. She saw his eyes widen at her threat, meaning that he had caught the words and knew that she meant them. Yet he was able to find his composure again quite quickly and for a moment she wondered if she should make it more clear, but decided against it.

The goodbye was the end of it, but she didn’t feel like saying it back. She didn’t want to wish him goodbye at the moment. So she watched him go, Scarlet wrapping herself around her legs, but then decided to head back too. She would have to think this all over and wonder if it would be worth it to go back to the mountains. She wouldn’t go alone at the very least, this time she would take her pokemon with her. But it might be better if she knew what Shēn thought about this sacrifice thing, because it had only been something that Ming had told her and she didn’t know of anyone else who knew as much about this as Shēn, except for the deity Himself of course. But for now she would need to consider her options.
Míngzé Xǔ

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Luci
Birthday: ???
Sexuality: Still figuring it out
Sponsored content