Guidebook
Memberlist
Accountswitch

Fear

2 posters
Vince Newman
IC Posts : 406

Vince Newman
Vince ignored the remark about his break up, he didn't want to spent more words about that. It had happened, he couldn't do anything about it anymore. He had to deal with that heartbreak at the same time he had to deal with the lost of his affinity. As if he didn't already have enough on his plate.

"I never hated it." Vince gritted through his teeth. "I loved my affinity and that fucking deity took it from me, only because I asked for answers." He sighed deeply, shivering from the cold that wrapped around him. He felt so tired, so done with everything that was going on. "But fine, it's not like you're going to give me that piece anyway. I knew you never would, and I can't take it from you." He sounded actually defeated now. "Where can I find this person?"

+ Míngzé

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Vinnie
Birthday: 01-04-2003
Sexuality: Gay
Míngzé Xǔ
IC Posts : 1175

Míngzé XǔBlessed by ????
HYPOCRITE OF DARKNESS
SHOWS ITS FACE, LIKE A NIGHTMARE, AGAIN, THIS REPETITIVE PATTERN

Not many people shared his view. It did not come as a surprise when Vince told him how it was for him, how he loved it. Then it was stolen by the Deity. Míngzé’s eyes flew up, trying to look at the kid in surprise. Of course. He should’ve known that was how it happened.

His grip around his arm tightened as a new fear settled in. How had he ever been so foolish to trust this being to help him change the world for the better? That when he could take someone’s affinity like it was nothing. Shock was written all over his face.

“And still you trust him to give you back what was stolen from you, by him?” Míngzé could not judge Vince as he’d been in the same boat, but still it had been different. Even now he remembered what that woman had told him, how people without an affinity died. It made sense Vince would do anything to get it back.

He felt bad for not giving Vince the artifact. What good would it do? He did not want to hurt the other, but he could not trust this deity.

There were so many questions he wanted to ask. How did he contact this Deity? How did he lose the artifact? Did he find those answers he wanted?

He swallowed all of them.

“A woman at Xerneas’s temple. I never asked her name, but if you want to find her, the temple is your best bet. I really hope she can help you, Vince.”

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Ming, Zé
Birthday: 13/2
Sexuality: Bisexual