Guidebook
Memberlist
Accountswitch

[m] No reservations

4 posters
Lamar Sault
IC Posts : 436

Lamar SaultAttuned Affinity
It had been a while since he had drank like this without using his affinity to stay sober. The moment he had known that a party was happening he had decided that for once he wouldn't be the responsible one. He had been curious about who had been invited and had been pleasantly surprised when he found out that someone had invited Míngzé. He assumed that it must have been Shae's doing after their conversation in the shop last time.

After talking to a few people and already having consumed a few drinks too, he headed over to where Míngzé was, apparently near the place with all the food. It shouldn't have surprised him really. ”I have already checked and there should be nothing with brains in here.” He said with a slight smile upon his face.

He reached out a hand to touch the man's cheek, caressing it. ”You're looking good tonight.” Normally he wasn't this direct with his actions and he would have minded the fact that Míngzé couldn't see, but the alcohol wasn't helping with that.
Míngzé Xǔ

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Mar, Mary
Birthday: 15/06
Sexuality: Bisexual
Míngzé Xǔ
IC Posts : 1175

Míngzé XǔBlessed by ????
HYPOCRITE OF DARKNESS
SHOWS ITS FACE, LIKE A NIGHTMARE, AGAIN, THIS REPETITIVE PATTERN

Míngzé felt extremely out of place at a party where everyone seemed to be lifelong friends. He couldn’t help but feel he should not be part of the surprise party. It did not help that he was too awkward to make conversation with anyone.

He stayed mostly in the back, minding his own business. Not that he had many options. The place was too unfamiliar for him to feel comfortable walking around. Somehow he found a table with food, which was perfect. It actually gave him something to do, which was far better than just standing there.

Now to figure out what options there were.

The moment Míngzé found the courage to ask someone, a familiar voice rang in his ears, bringing a smile to his lips. “Ah, the guest of honor,” he greeted the man as he turned to face him. “Too bad, I was actually looking forward to them.” No way he would ever try brains, unless made by one very particular cook.

An unexpected cold touch brushed against his cheek, his eyes widening for a second. He managed to stop himself from pulling away from the touch just in time, the look in his eyes softening again. Ah, someone was drunk and this time it wasn’t him. He hummed softly, the corners of his lips pulling up in a smile as he felt his cheeks slightly heating up. It was just a compliment, nothing more.

Gently he losely took the hand at his cheek into his. “I chose my best outfit just for you,” he said with a hint of a chuckle. And because he did not want to arrive underdressed. His hair was also neatly tied up in a bun afraid that it would otherwise get too hot. “I bet the same can be said for you.” His eyes moved up and down for a second, but nothing. Sadly, he had no idea.

“How does it feel to leave your twenties behind?”

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Ming, Zé
Birthday: 13/2
Lamar Sault

There was a reason why he didn't let himself get drunk often, but today it didn't matter to him. They had organised a surprise party for his thirtieth birthday, so he couldn't care less who was going to see him drunk this time. It didn't help for Míngzé though that he had been drinking with Vik before this. It meant that he was already quite intoxicated.

He smiled when Míngzé started talking. ”Really?” There was a note of amusement in his voice. He clearly knew the other was joking. Neither of them would ever want to try brains again most likely.

His hand caressed Míngzé's cheek, wanting to have that connection with him, to touch him. He had already called the man cute before, but he was looking rather good tonight in his eyes, definitely attractive. ”I do like you better with your hair down though.” He could understand the choice to put it up, but the long black strands of hair cascading down were always a sight to behold.

”It feels a lot older than twenty-nine.” He said with a chuckle. ”I'm not too old for you now right?” A small pout was on his face when he asked this. That would really be too bad.
Míngzé Xǔ

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Míngzé Xǔ

Míngzé XǔBlessed by ????
HYPOCRITE OF DARKNESS

The food had been a good distraction before, something he could do while standing there. Now it did not matter, the night was still young, for now it was time to give the birthday boy some attention. “Definitely,” he said with a small nod. Neither of them would ever let this go it seems.

This definitely was another side of the normally calm and collected man. While Lamar had made comments like these before, they had always been a bit more restrained. “I’ll remember it for next time,”Míngzé promised, softly shaking his head in amusement. Only on rare occasions did he let his hair loose completely, but he could make an exception.

Míngzé let out a long hum as if he seemed to really consider the question, drawing out the moment. “I can work with that. Now if it had been thirty-one, that would’ve been a problem.”

“Come to think of it, I’ve no idea what you look like,” he said thoughtfully, going back to their previous conversation. A look of curiosity sparkled in his eyes. Míngzé leaned back a bit, knowing there was a table he could casually lean against.  

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Lamar Sault

Normally he would have minded what he said, wouldn’t have been this brutally honest about what he thought. But the alcohol had taken some of the restraint of. ”Good,” He said with a smile, he would like to see it. Though it would have been fine if Míngzé had refused.

He waited for a moment as Míngzé seemed to think about his question, a small part of him was worrying what if he really thought him too old, but it was clearly not necessary. ”Then we’re good.” He would have been a little hurt if Míngzé had told him that he was too old.

When Míngzé started to say that he had no idea what he looked like a plan started to form in his mind, something that he really shouldn’t be saying. ”Well, my hair colour is the opposite of yours, white.” He started, but that was not what he was going to propose. ”So should I explain more or do you want to feel for yourself?” He would be completely fine with the latter.
Míngzé Xǔ

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Míngzé Xǔ

Míngzé XǔBlessed by ????
HYPOCRITE OF DARKNESS

Sometimes he really wished he could see peoplés faces and the expressions on them. Because he couldn't, he missed out on so much. He was pretty sure Lamar’s face right now was priceless. “Would’ve been a shame otherwise, all of it for naught.” Two dates only to come to the realization the other was too old.

One eyebrow moved up at the first explanation he was given. Should he tell the man that was one of the few things he knew? While all details were a mystery to them, this he did know. “The complete opposite,” he agreed. He would tell him later.

Míngzé opened his mouth, ready to say something only for him to stammer. Unlike Lamar, he had not touched a single drop that evening, not wanting to become the embarrassment of the evening. “There are quite a lot of people around,” he said with an awkward smile, waving his hand around. Míngzé did not touch every person he met to discover their features. To him it was a rather intimate experience. Yet he was not dismissing the idea fully.  

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Lamar Sault

It would really have been a shame. Two dates and then only to conclude that he was too old. Though a few years was nothing compared to nineteen. ”Would definitely have been a shame.” He had fun, so it really would have been a shame. Luckily it wasn’t the case, so no need to think about it.

White and black two clearly opposite colours and yet they were colours that fit each other quite well. Though others might not think the same about that. He watched Míngzé’s reaction to his next question. A slight smile appeared on his face as he noticed the stammering. So he had caught the other at least a little off guard with that question.

He had to admit that it might be a bit embarrassing with other people so near, possibly able to watch. But he didn’t get outright refused by Míngzé, which was something. ”So if we moved somewhere with no people you would?” It wouldn’t be hard to find a place here where people wouldn’t bother them.
Míngzé Xǔ

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Míngzé Xǔ

Míngzé XǔBlessed by ????
HYPOCRITE OF DARKNESS

“I—” Míngzé began only to cut himself off immediately. Around him he could hear people talking and laughing, all of them having a great day at Lamar’s birthday party. They were all here for him, to celebrate him. His gaze fell back on Lamar.  Slightly nervous he rolled his folded cane around in his hands. “I would,” he confessed as a hint of red spread over his face.

For a moment his eyes drifted off as a laugh caught his attention. “All of them are here for you, though,” he said with a nod toward those people. Almost none of them were familiar to him. The cane was still rolling between his fingers.

“They might notice you’re gone,” He turned his golden eyes back towards the man standing before him. No, they would definitely know when Lamar was not among them anymore.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Lamar Sault

He was aware of the people surrounding them, who were here for his birthday and yet he had proposed this to Míngzé. He knew people would be watching him and that if he disappeared for a bit that they might notice. But it was his birthday, so he should be able to do what he wanted. So when Míngzé admitted that he would, an honest smile broke through.

”It’s my birthday.” He said. ”And I didn’t even organise this.” He said with a chuckle. If it had been up to him he wouldn’t have given a party at all. ”So I think I am allowed to do what I want to do.” He wouldn’t care that people would notice he was gone.

”They can miss me for a little while.” He told Míngzé, meaning every word. ”And I think there should be a barn closeby.” Which would be perfect, but only if Míngzé wanted to. Not that he would give him much of a choice as he grabbed onto his arm, trying to drag him along. His steps are not as steady as they always were. If Míngzé would protest now, he wouldn’t push it.
Míngzé Xǔ

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Míngzé Xǔ

Míngzé XǔBlessed by ????
HYPOCRITE OF DARKNESS

If the man of honor left the part people would notice and start questions. Especially if the one stranger that was there was gone at the exact same moment. Yeah, that would raise questions for sure, but at least Lamar did not seem to care.

Amused he lifted a brow as Lamar started to come up with arguments. His birthday, he did not organize it, he could do what he wanted. “Well, I guess you’re old enough now to make your own decisions,” Míngzé agreed thoughtfully. It would be fine.

There was the mention of a barn nearby, which would give them a bit of privacy. “Alright.” Míngzé stood up, ready to unfold his cane. They could leave and not draw attention easily. That was his plan at least. Before Míngzé could take a first step he felt Lamar’s hand around his arm, pulling him with him with no warning.

The unsteadiness of Lamar’s own pace did not help. Only two or three steps further and Míngzé felt how he was losing his own balance. “Lamar w—” It was no use. He fell forward. In a desperate attempt not to fall to the ground he reached for Lamar with his free hand too, as the other already held him with a thigh grip.

What was that about not drawing any attention?

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Lamar Sault

A part of him knew he would hear about this later, but at the moment he simply didn’t care. There was a reason he kept sober most of the time, but today had been different. ”I am.” He agreed, most people here were younger, so he wasn’t going to let them tell him what he should be doing.

He had grabbed Míngzé too suddenly, for a moment forgetting that the man might become unbalanced if he did so. He hadn’t given Míngzé the time to unfold his cane, so it took only a few steps for the man to become unbalanced.

He felt as Míngzé started falling forward and if the man hadn’t grabbed onto him he might have fallen to the ground, but despite himself not being all that steady on his feet, he managed to keep upright, keeping Míngzé from falling too. ”Alright, I will go slower.” He admitted, knowing that this might not have been the best idea to drag a blind man with him suddenly.

Once he was sure that Míngzé was once more steady on his feet, he started moving to the barn once more, this time keeping in mind how Míngzé moved. He really shouldn’t rush the man.
Míngzé Xǔ

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Míngzé Xǔ

Míngzé XǔBlessed by ????
HYPOCRITE OF DARKNESS

Míngzé’s hands managed to find Lamar, tightly holding on to him. For at least a few seconds he did not dare to let go, afraid that they would end up on the ground together if he was not careful. It all happened way too sudden and now they ended up like this.

Luckily, they managed to keep standing. A relieved breath escaped. “It’s alright,” he breathed as his heart was beating a bit faster. He forced a small smile to his lips, wanting to reassure the other. Using Lamar he found his balance again, standing upright like he should instead of being a monkey.

Míngzé clenched his jaw when they walked again, going slower than before, although he could easily keep up with the pace. A feeling of embarrassment settled itself, even though he tried to push it away. No matter what, things would always be slightly different. There was so much to take in account and there was a lot more he could not do. Even something stupid as being pulled along.

“So, how far is this barn?” Míngzé heard himself ask after he cleared his throat. He did his best to pick up the pace, showing that he was capable of at least that.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Lamar Sault

He should have been more careful, but somehow that hadn’t crossed his intoxicated mind till it had been too late. He felt slightly guilty for having forced Míngzé to move so fast, so now he was acutely aware of how the man moved, making sure it wouldn’t happen again.

He slowly started leading Míngzé towards the barn, which was definitely not too far from the party, but far enough away that they had a bit of privacy. He just hoped that no one would walk in on them, since that could cause quite the misunderstandings. ”We’re almost there.” He told Míngzé when the man asked how far it was.

Once they arrived at the barn, he opened the door, taking Míngzé inside before closing it behind them once more. There was barely any light inside the barn, so for a moment he was blind. Waiting for his eyes to adjust. ”I think it’s best if we head further towards the back.” In case anyone might think to take a peek.
Míngzé Xǔ

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Míngzé Xǔ

Míngzé XǔBlessed by ????
]
HYPOCRITE OF DARKNESS

Like hopeless teens they were hiding away from a party inside a barn of all places. Even back then he´d never done anything like it. He was always the well-behaved teen, but also he lacked the social contact to be doing anything like this.

And he was enjoying it, the feeling that came with it. Almost as if they were doing something they shouldn´t be doing.

Lamar opened the large door and closed it again when they entered. He followed the other, deeper inside the barn. "Afraid someone saw us?" All they were here for was so that he could learn what the other looked like. Nothing more.

Then why was his heart still racing?

He was pretty sure they left the entrace behind them now. "Is this far enough to your liking?"

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Lamar Sault

He could make out a few things once his eyes started to adjust, he noticed that there was a second floor, but he doubted it would be a good idea to head there with Míngzé, so they best stay on this floor, just further to the back.

”They might misunderstand.” He answered when Míngzé asked whether he was afraid whether someone saw them. And yet heading to a place like this with someone he had been on two dates with to let him feel him, did make his heart race a little.

He stopped once Míngzé asked whether this was far enough to his liking. It should be at least. ”Yes,” He told Míngzé as his eyes locked on him. He grabbed the hand that wasn’t using a cane and pulled the man closer to him. ”Feel free to start whenever you want.” He told Míngzé with a smile on his lips. He wondered what the man would do. He was wearing a button up, so it would be easy enough to open that one if Míngzé wanted him to do so.
Míngzé Xǔ

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Míngzé Xǔ
Míngzé XǔBlessed by ????
HYPOCRITE OF DARKNESS

Mingze hummed in agreement. There was no denying it. "They certainly will, especially when we´re hiding this far inside the barn," he said innocently. How he wished he could see the look on Lamar´s face, to know exactly what he was thinking.

Once they were far enough inside the bar, they came to a halt. Mingze turned towards Lamar, his eyes trying to focus a bit on his face. He felt the other´s cold hand around his and at the soft pressure he took a step closer.

He could start whenever he wanted.

"Right, let me first." He turned slightly left and right, his nervousness shining through as he seemed rather lost. Two hands were easier than one. Mingze let go of the cane and heard how it fell to the ground. "There." Now for the other part.

Hesitantly he moved his hands up, fingers first gently finding the others face. "Tell me when to stop," he said. It did not sound like Lamar minded at all, but he did not want to give the other the impression he had to.

His fingers moved up to Lamar´s forehead up to his hairline. Slowly and delicatly he traced the hairline, while his thumbs brushed over the other´s sharp eyebrows, then next moving down his eyelits. His touch remained light, almost as if he was handling something fragile.

The nose was next, but he paused there, keeping his hands were they where without continuing. Mingze waited and held his breath, unsure if he should continue.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Lamar Sault

There was no denying that others would misunderstand and he knew how some of them might react, so they were better off farther into the barn. The words did make his face flush a little, making it most likely a little warmer to the touch too.

He would let Míngzé do what he wanted for now, though it didn’t mean that he himself wouldn’t do anything. The man actually dropped his cane on the ground and he couldn’t help but be a little surprised by that.

The movements were hesitant, gently tracing the contours of his face. There was a slight smile on his lips as he watched Míngzé intently, not telling him to stop. He was definitely fine with this, he had offered it after all.

”Just continue.” He answered as he kept his own hands at his sides. That was till Míngzé stopped in his tracks. He had gotten to his nose, but wasn’t going any lower. Was he now getting unsure whether he should continue. Half a laugh escaped him as he grabbed one hand and brought it lower, pressing his lips against them softly. ”If you want to know you should touch everything.” He smiled again, wondering how Míngzé would react now.
Míngzé Xǔ

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Míngzé Xǔ
Míngzé XǔBlessed by ????
HYPOCRITE OF DARKNESS

His eyes looked up at the sound of Lamar´s laugh, a rather pleasant sound. Beneath his touch he felt the other move, so this time it did not come as a surprise when the other held his hand, pressing it against his lips. Mingze blinked a few times as he took a shaky breath. This whole situation was getting to him.

Lamar´s words did not make it any better. His breath got caught in his throat. No longer could he hide the blush creeping up his skin. He did not react immediatly, instead focussed of retaining a normal breathing. "Everything?" he repeated curiously.

No, he would not let the other´s words get to him that easily.

Both thumbs traced the others soft lips. "You are aware you are drunk, yes?" Mingze asked as a small smile danced on his lips. From where he was standing he could clearly smell it on him. He knew fully well the effect it could have on someone.

"And you know what you want?" he continued, arching one eyebrow as his golden eyes gazed at where his thumbs were. His fingeres brushed over Lamar ears, sliding down to his chin and neck, leaving his lips.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Lamar Sault

The moment his lips touched Míngzé’s hand, he could hear the other take a shaky breath. He smiled in turn, enjoying this very much. He told Míngzé that if he wanted to know what he looked like he should touch everything. It might have been a bit too direct, but the man didn’t pull back, which was something.

He leaned into the touch when Míngzé started to trace his lips with his thumbs. He nodded when Míngzé asked him whether he was aware he was drunk, something that for once the other would be able to feel. He was aware he was drunk. It didn’t stop him though.

As an answer to the next question, he leaned forward, pressing his lips to Míngzé’s. Conveying very clearly what he wanted right now. He had wanted to do this earlier, but the first time the other had been drunk. He hadn’t taken advantage at that point, but he knew that Míngzé wasn’t drunk right now, otherwise they would have never even made it to the barn.
Míngzé Xǔ

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Míngzé Xǔ

Míngzé XǔBlessed by ????
HYPOCRITE OF DARKNESS

Míngzé awaited Lamar’s response, further words already on his lips. He wanted to make sure Lamar knew what he was doing, even though he was intoxicated. He waited and— his eyes widened in surprise as all of the sudden Lamar’s lips were on his.

The look in his eyes quickly softened and he felt himself lean into the touch. For a moment, he forgot about everything. It was only the two of them.

With his hands at Lamar´s neck it was easy to push him back to create distance. A thought that never even crossed his mind. All he could think of were those soft lips against his, the slight taste of alcohol and his desire to erase any distance between them. Lust ready to take control.

Slowly he let his hands slide down until his palms lay flat on Lamar´s chest. His fingers tried to get hold of his shirt, wanting him closer. Yet, after a few seconds he tore himself away, his lips still hovering against those of the other. “We’re still in a barn,” he said silently. Not the most romantic place there was. Even so he showed no signs that he would leave.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Sponsored content