Guidebook
Memberlist
Accountswitch

[m] No reservations

4 posters
Lamar Sault
IC Posts : 436

Lamar SaultAttuned Affinity
Maybe he should have stopped this, taken the lead at this point, but he had already let this gone too far for this right now. So where a part of him wanted to beg Míngzé to continue, he awaited what would come next.

He was barely aware where they were at the moment, his full attention only focused on Míngzé who was starting to pull his underwear down and with it he kneeled down. He himself did his best to keep standing, leaning heavily on the wall behind him, while his hands found their place in Míngzé’s hair, definitely messing the bun up by now.

The moment there was contact he took in a sharp breath, his hands pulling slightly on the strands of hair as he watched Míngzé closely. All of this had been building up to this moment, he only needed a little more patience.
Míngzé Xǔ

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Mar, Mary
Birthday: 15/06
Sexuality: Bisexual
Shaelyn O'Dubhshláine
IC Posts : 858

Shaelyn O'DubhshláineAttuned Affinity
Things with Cody were different, and while Shaelyn hated every part of it, she did not regret telling him. A weight had been lifted, and while she loved him all the same, it had allowed her to give it a place in her heart, to settle it comfortably between the pages of her life.

All she could do now was hope that he would find a place for her in his life still, despite the hurt they’d caused one another. He was her soulmate—and her soul would feel so terribly bare without him.

So, naturally, Shaelyn had made sure not to bother him too much. Sober Shaelyn understood this very well, but after enough shots, drunk Shaelyn really missed her bestie.

So, she went to look for her other bestie. She’d seen him disappear! Now all she needed to do was find out where he was.

The door was opened.

The pants were pulled.

The penis was in full view.

Shaelyn screamed.

The door was smacked shut, and all they could hear in the background was:

Cody!! Codes!!!!

Another yell.

I saw his—

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: shae
Birthday: 12 / 08
Sexuality: bisexual
Míngzé Xǔ
IC Posts : 1175
Míngzé XǔBlessed by ????
HYPOCRITE OF DARKNESS
SHOWS ITS FACE, LIKE A NIGHTMARE, AGAIN, THIS REPETITIVE PATTERN

Black locks fell over his shoulders. His hair was too heavy and the moment Lamar had grabbed his hair it was bound to happen.

Maybe it will help him hide his identity.

There was a dull noise, as if something fell to the ground, followed by Lamar´s cursing. Did he-

"Did you fall?"

Mingze blinked while he gazed at where he thought the man was at. It was impossible to see where he was exactly and if he was okay.

But he was on the ground, probably because-

A chuckle sounded first and Mingze bit his lip to keep himself from laughing, but it was impossibly hard. No matter what, his laughter managed to break through ever few breaths.

"Are you alright?" he asked with a failed supressed laugh. This was not possible. Mingze was not sure to laugh or cry. Everything was going absolutly perfect. He did not want it to end. Especially not like this.

All he could do was laugh as he sat on the ground, a hand against his stomach.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Ming, Zé
Birthday: 13/2
Lamar Sault

Once Míngzé started he was getting very close, if only it would last a moment longer this would be perfect. His hands were gripping tightly, definitely messing up Míngzé’s hair. He might get some complaints after, but that was fine.

That was until the door opened, the sound itself barely registered with him, but the scream was enough. His eyes flew open as he watched Shae smack the door shut and he realised what she was going to do now.

”Oh fuck,” He rarely cursed, but he knew that if he didn’t go and stop Shae that everyone at this party was going to know about this. What he didn’t take into account as he tried to move quickly was that he was still quite unsteady because of the alcohol and that there were still his pants around his ankles.

The moment he tried to take a step, he realised this, but it was already too late. Gravity was definitely not his friend here as his body started to fall to the ground. If he had been less drunk, he might have thought to turn on his side, but instead he held a hand out to catch himself from falling face first.

The moment his hand caught him from falling, he thought he almost heard a crack, pain shooting through his wrist. ”Shit.” He cursed once more, this was not going right, and he was still very much partially naked. He threw one glance at the wrist and saw that it was starting to swell, though luckily it didn’t seem to stand out of place. It hurt like hell though and he knew that he couldn’t recklessly heal it in case there was misalignment of the bones. Shit.
Míngzé Xǔ

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Míngzé Xǔ
Míngzé XǔBlessed by ????
HYPOCRITE OF DARKNESS

Black locks fell over his shoulders. His hair was too heavy and the moment Lamar had grabbed his hair it was bound to happen.

Maybe it will help him hide his identity.

There was a dull noise, as if something fell to the ground, followed by Lamar´s cursing. Did he-

"Did you fall?"

Mingze blinked while he gazed at where he thought the man was at. It was impossible to see where he was exactly and if he was okay.

But he was on the ground, probably because-

A chuckle sounded first and Mingze bit his lip to keep himself from laughing, but it was impossibly hard. No matter what, his laughter managed to break through ever few breaths.

"Are you alright?" he asked with a failed supressed laugh. This was not possible. Mingze was not sure to laugh or cry. Everything was going absolutly perfect. He did not want it to end. Especially not like this.

All he could do was laugh as he sat on the ground, a hand against his stomach.

[/quote]

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Lamar Sault

It hurt, there was no denying that and it didn’t help that Míngzé started laughing, nor the last words he had heard Shae yell out loud. Cody was going to know and with him the rest of the party, he knew how Shae was. He looked at Míngzé, who was clearly still laughing and knew that the man couldn’t tell what had happened exactly and that just the idea must be amusing.

Why did he have to try and catch himself with his hand and his dominant one at that. The swelling was starting to be noticeable and he knew that he would need to start cooling it as soon as he could. Shit, how was he going to even get dressed now? ”No, I’m not alright.” He wanted to disappear, stay here the rest of the night preferably without needing to go out.

”I’m quite sure everyone out there now knows what we did.” He told Míngzé, not wanting to embarrass the other, but it was better to inform him, then to let him walk out there without knowing. ”And I think I might have broken my wrist just now.” He added, which was definitely going to make this all even worse. He really dreaded going out there now.

He made no move to stand up though, afraid that he might just fall again and he would rather not break anything else right now. He would have to find a way to lift his pants once more, but that was going to be hard with his wrist as it was. The buttons of his shirt should be fine if he just did a few.
Míngzé Xǔ

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Míngzé Xǔ

Míngzé XǔBlessed by ????
HYPOCRITE OF DARKNESS

His laughter died when Lamar said he was not alright. Why would he? Of course he was not alright and here he was laughing with him. It would not surprise him if he thought all of this was a mistake. And perhaps it was. No matter the embarrassment he felt, he did not regret it, but he could not speak for Lamar.

“Right,” he said, forcing a smile to his lips. His hands rested in his lap as he fidgeted with his fingers. This was where he should stand up and leave, but even that he could not do. Without his cane he was stuck here.

Lamar mentioned that everyone would know. “Yeah, I’m sorry about that.” It was his fault, given he was the sober one among them. He could’ve said the wise thing and declined this. Then none of this would’ve happened. He would not have embarrassed himself in front of Lamar’s friends.

Not knowing what to say or do he kept quiet, letting Lamar do the talking. His eyes widened again in shock and worry. “Because of your fall just now?” he breathed as he placed his hands next to him, pushing himself to his knees for a second time that evening.

What had he done?

“Are you sure? Fuck I—” He swallowed his next words. There was nothing that a ‘sorry’ would do. Míngzé had a vague understanding of Lamar’s location and given that he had nothing to guide him, all he could really do was crawl towards him. His hair easily hitting the ground.“You want me to— nevermind—” Again he clenched his jaw. He could not even go get someone.

The look in his eyes was a mix of guilt and embarrassment, which clashed with the healthy redness of his face.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Lamar Sault

He had said the wrong thing, he could see it in Míngzé’s expression. He hadn’t meant it in that way, he had meant it in the literal physical sense that he wasn’t alright. ”I don’t regret what we did.” He told the man quickly. The fact that Shae had walked in on them and the fall after had been something he could do without though.

”Yes, I stupidly tried to catch myself.” He shouldn’t have done that, but when drunk, people made mistakes. He was going to make sure to not get drunk anytime soon after this. ”And I think I heard the crack and it’s swelling quite a bit by now.” And it hurt like hell, but that was not something Míngzé needed to know, he would only worry more.

He knew that they had lost the cane somewhere during all this, he looked around and saw it lying a few feet from them, but there was no way he was going to try and get to his feet on his own. ”Can you-” He trailed off, feeling a little embarrassed to be asking this. ”Can you help me up and maybe with my pants too?” He knew his face was red when he asked the last part. There was really no way they were going to continue this now.

He pushed himself into a sitting position, using only his left hand. Why did it have to be his right wrist that had gotten hurt? This was going to make things hard. But he was definitely not blaming Míngzé for all this, just himself for acting like an idiot for once.
Míngzé Xǔ

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Míngzé Xǔ

Míngzé XǔBlessed by ????
HYPOCRITE OF DARKNESS

Míngzé appreciated the attempt made by Lamar. A smile came to his lips but it did not reach his eyes fully. How could it with this whole mess? What if he only said it because he did not want to make things worse than they already were? Míngzé stayed quiet, keeping his thoughts to himself.

The smile did not stay lay anyway, not as Lamar explained what his wrist looked like. Given his status as a doctor Míngzé trusted his judgment. “Fuck, that’s bad.” Here this man was celebrating his birthday, only to fall and break his wrist because Míngzé had lost his self control.

His fingers brushed against Lamar who had fallen almost right in front of him. He was reminded of his current predicament. A broken wrist, unbuttoned shirt and both pants and underwear at his ankles. A moment again it would’ve made him laugh, but he couldn’t.

“Yeah, of course, it’s the least I can do.” Carefully he pushed himself to his feet, moving slowly to keep his balance. He spread his legs a bit, giving him more stability before holding out his hand for Lamar to help him get up.

“Try to be careful, no need to hurry.” He was not at all the right person for this, but they had no other chance. All he could do was try not to make it worse.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Lamar Sault

He would rather not have anyone else see him like this right now, Shae had already seen too much and his current predicament wouldn’t make it any better whoever might see this. So he was glad that only Míngzé was here. Not because he was blind, but since he would have been fine even if the man had seen him in his current state.

He watched as Míngzé pushed himself to his feet and held out his hand for him to grab. He hoped that it would be enough to keep himself stable on his feet, he cursed the alcohol still coursing through his veins at the moment.

”Alright,” He said, though it was more to himself as he grabbed Míngzé’s hand with his left one, making sure to keep his right hand to his chest. The more it moved, the more it hurt after all. He pulled himself upright, but was still not very steady on his feet as he slightly fell forward against Míngzé, a hiss of pain leaving him as that caused his right wrist to move.

”Thank you.” He told the man once he was quite sure he wasn’t going to fall down again, now there was just the question of his clothes. He clenched his teeth as he started working on the buttons of his shirt, only closing about three of them and not even in the right holes, but he wasn’t really aware of that and it took too much effort to do the others. Now it was just his pants.
Míngzé Xǔ

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Míngzé Xǔ

Míngzé XǔBlessed by ????
HYPOCRITE OF DARKNESS

The hiss that sounded caused his breath to get stuck in his throat, only not in the good kind of way. A pang of guilt hit his heart. He could not imagine how much Lamar was in. It must hurt like a bitch and even him helping him up caused pain. The same words he had already said burned on his tongue, but he held them back for now.

Míngzé anticipated the fact that Lamar might fall against him given his drunken state and well— everything. His hand shot up, grabbing hold of the man’s upper arm to provide some stability. “It’s alright, I got you,” he said softly. Even when he had the idea things were fine, he did not dare let go immediately.

Below his touch he felt the other move, probably trying to fix things himself. Míngzé wanted to reach for Lamar’s hand, but stopped himself. “Don’t, I’ll do it.” He did not want the other to hurt any more than he already was.

“Are you g— I mean, will you be able to keep standing?” Perhaps it was the fact that he could not see the hilarious picture Lamar painted, but he was taking it slowly. He would not pull up those pants until he was absolutely sure he would not fall over.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Lamar Sault

It might have been a better idea for him to lean against the wall, but that would mean that he would need to take a few steps at the very least and that was just not an option at the moment. He was quite sure he must be quite the sight with his current state of undress, but if Míngzé would just pull up his pants, that would be good enough.

When Míngzé told him he would do it though, he stopped trying to do the buttons, knowing that he was already failing at them quite badly. But it was fine, if his shirt was closed it would be better than having his whole chest in full display. ”Should be fine.” He told Míngzé when he asked if he would be able to keep standing. Just to be sure he put his uninjured hand on the man’s shoulder.

This way he could lean a little on him if he needed to. ”Next time we really shouldn’t be doing this in a barn.” He commented, not even knowing if Míngzé wanted to next time. If there even was a next time, but he would definitely not do it somewhere Shae could just walk in on.
Míngzé Xǔ

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Míngzé Xǔ

Míngzé XǔBlessed by ????
HYPOCRITE OF DARKNESS

A small but honest smile managed to break through before he hummed. There definitely were better locations, that was true. Everything was still so fresh in his mind and he could already feel his heart in his chest beating faster. Míngzé bit down on his lip as he took a deep breath. That things had to end so soon… “It was thrilling,” Míngzé confessed. He did not mind the location at all.

“I’ll have to— you know—” All of the sudden it was so much more awkward given everything that happened in the span of mere minutes. Míngzé pointed down to the ground. “I’ll have to get down there again.” The other was slightly leaning on him, all he wanted was to give him a fair warning.

It all felt so familiar when he went through his knees once more, but this time he behaved. He found the other’s pants and slowly pulled them up, standing up as he did. First he pulled up the underwear completely, making sure everything was neatly tucked in before also doing the same for his pants.

“I’m sorry,” he said quietly, not even certain if Lamar would even hear what he said. Meanwhile he started working on the buttons, continuing where Lamar stopped, not checking if it was done alright.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Lamar Sault

It had certainly been thrilling, though at one point he had even forgotten about the fact that they had been in a barn. That was till Shae caught them. He was not going to like the walk of shame in a bit. ”I know.” He told Míngzé when he tried to tell him that he had to get on his knees again. Not like anyone out there could have a worse image of them by now, so even if someone was to walk in, it wouldn’t matter that much.

He watched quietly as Míngzé went down on his knees once more and helped him put on his underwear and pants once more. Míngzé tried to finish the buttons, but he himself didn’t bother to check if it had gone alright, nor did he try to tuck in his shirt, knowing that the movement would only hurt him right now.

”Wait here, I will get your cane.” He told the man, though he was still unsteady on his feet, he was quite sure he should be able to take the steps necessary to grab the cane. It shouldn’t be that hard. It was only a few feet, which was clearly not that hard, but now he needed to bend down to grab it.

The world was spinning a little as he bent down, but without too much effort he did manage to grab the cane and walk back to Míngzé. ”Here.” He really didn’t want to leave here, but they could hardly keep postponing this. ”So should we-” He trailed off, not really knowing whether it was a good idea to head outside now.
Míngzé Xǔ

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Míngzé Xǔ

Míngzé XǔBlessed by ????
HYPOCRITE OF DARKNESS

It was a shame things had to end this quickly. He could only imagine the wonders that could’ve happened if things had gone in their favor. If it was up to him, the next time would happen. Even if it had to be in a barn or even somewhere else. He was not picky.

No, he did not want to leave. No, he did not want to know what anyone would say. Yes, he wanted to disappear.

Lamar let go off him, going to pick up the cane that was somewhere on the ground. He kept his hand on the other, wanting to stop him but he was too late. Of course he was worried, how could he not. What if he fell again? But things went alright and Lamar soon stood at his side again. “Thanks,” he muttered, feeling the coldness of the cane in his hands. A completely different sensation from what they held earlier.

A soft sigh rolled over his lips as a hint of a smile tugged at his lips. “We can hardly stay here.” He rolled his cane between his fingers, which he definitely should wash when he got the chance. “With your wrist we don’t have another choice.” He had no idea how bad it was, if the man's wrist was completely turned around or if it looked fairly okay.

“Maybe we should call an ambulance.” Not the way he wanted to end this evening, but perhaps necessary.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Lamar Sault

He knew Míngzé was right when he said they could hardly stay here, especially with that wrist of his. How was he even going to explain all that? He would rather not, if he did everyone would know what happened probably. So going to Shae wasn’t an option, though there was someone else he could go to, depending on how much he had to drink already.

He had been drinking with the man himself before all this, so it would be partially his own fault if he wasn’t able to. Why were most of his decisions tonight leading to this? ”No, an ambulance is not needed.” He told Míngzé, if it had been that bad he would have gone to his own house.

”There is another doctor here though besides me, it might be best to go to him.” He decided to tell Míngzé, wondering if he even knew who he was talking about. It was his best bet at the moment really, splinting this himself would be quite hard and with a bit of luck the other wouldn’t make too big a point of what had happened. It wasn’t like he hadn’t told the man all kinds of things about himself already.
Míngzé Xǔ

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Míngzé Xǔ

Míngzé XǔBlessed by ????
HYPOCRITE OF DARKNESS

Míngzé did not know any of the other guests that were present at this party. His brow knitted together when he was reassured that an ambulance was not needed because another doctor was present at the party. It made sense. Probably some colleague of his.

“Don’t you need like, all sorts of stuff for splinting?” With a worried expression he gazed towards the man in front of him. “I’ve heard surgery is necessary sometimes.” What if Lamar needed that too? Would he ever be able to forgive himself? Míngzé closed his eyes, trying to dismiss the thoughts currently racing through his head.

He’d already told him that he did not regret it, spoke of a next time, surely that meant they were good. It had to be. Taking a deep breath he held out his hand. Normally he needed the help of someone else, but now he wanted to help Lamar.

“Guess I’ll have to make up to you for what happened today,” he said somewhat hesitantly, not quite sure the other would agree.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Lamar Sault

”Yes, but I think Cody should have stuff for that somewhere on his land here.” Or at least something that could work for it. ”And it’s not that bad to require surgery I believe.” It wasn’t like his whole wrist was standing in the wrong direction. The fact that it was his dominant hand made this harder though. Had it been his other he might have attempted the splinting himself.

He grabbed the other’s hand once it was reached out to him without much thought. He didn’t mind the contact, even welcomed it. ”You don’t need to if you don’t want to.” He answered to what Míngzé was telling him. ”Though I am curious how you would make it up to me.” He said with a smile playing on his lips.

He knew that there was no way they would continue any of this now, but who knew, somewhere in the future. ”Let’s go.” It was best if they started moving before he changed his mind about all this. He did let go of Míngzé for a moment to open the same barn door that Shae had slammed shut only a while ago, but then grabbed his hand once more.

He stepped outside and tried to scan the people quickly, making sure not to look at them too long, since he knew their eyes must be on them. Once he had found Vik, he started heading there, taking Míngzé with him.
Míngzé Xǔ

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Míngzé Xǔ

Míngzé XǔBlessed by ????
HYPOCRITE OF DARKNESS

The words spoken to him were not even close to enough to take his concerns away. His golden eyes looked as directly at Lamar as possible, almost as if he was looking for the lie. “I really hope you’re right, but you are the professional after all.” Míngzé smiled a bit weakly. He would be fine, he told himself once more.

Holding onto someone’s upper arm always gave him much more stability and intel. The touch also never felt too intimate especially when it was with someone he barely knew. Now he felt Lamar’s palm in his. He was not given much time to think about it.

“Never let them know your secrets,” Míngzé said with a hint of a grin. There were enough ways to make up to him, most of which required a place where they couldn’t be bothered. It would make the whole experience a whole lot more intimate. “You’ll just have to find out for yourself.”

He did not unfold his cane right away, instead he trusted Lamar that he would guide both of them outside. Yet, he was prepared for anything. If the man were to trip over something, he would most likely jump in front of him.

Or try to.

For a moment he thought Lamar would completely let go of his hand, going back to the usual way. They were outside again where everyone probably already knew the story about what happened. Holding hands now as they walked out only made him a little nervous once more. Not that drunk Lamar seemed to even mind, he had a destination in mind and all Ming could really do was follow.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Lamar Sault

Yes, he was the professional, but he couldn’t see inside his arm what had happened to the bones there, so he didn’t dare heal it yet, not till he was sure that everything was aligned properly.

He asked Míngzé what he had in mind to make it up to him, but sadly he only got the answer that he would have to find out for himself. He pouted slightly at that answer, not that Míngzé would be able to tell. ”Then we have to meet again soon after this don’t you think?” That was his intention at least, though he was quite busy, so it wouldn’t always be as easy.

Once they were out of the barn, he had taken a hold of Míngzé’s hand once more and started to guide the man to where Vik was, ignoring everyone else to the best of his abilities. He just hoped that Vik didn’t have too much to drink.

Once he had made it across to Vik, he looked at the man, without even greeting him or letting go of Míngzé’s hand he held out his other. ”I think I broke this wrist.” Giving no context at all, hoping the man wouldn’t ask too many questions.
Míngzé Xǔ

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Sponsored content