Guidebook
Memberlist
Accountswitch

past the point of pain

2 posters
Ruìsāng Sū
IC Posts : 981

Ruìsāng SūBlessed by ????
At the mention of a senile woman residing on the first floor, Ruìsāng's expression subtly changed, his nose wrinkling slightly in distaste. “No, not her,” he responded, his voice maintaining a calm veneer. Memories of the woman's persistent doorbell ringing flickered in his mind. Thankfully, like a storm passing, the woman had eventually kept her distance.

The conversation took a turn when the woman reached a belated realisation, one that Ruìsāng had assumed was evident. His facade cracked momentarily, a look of exasperation replacing his expression. One corner of his mouth dipped downwards, and he fixed her with a gaze that mixed incredulity with a hint of weary patience.

No, of course. I spend my evenings lounging on the rooftops of random buildings. Perhaps next week, I’ll grace the neighbours with my presence,” he retorted, his words dripping with sarcasm.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Sāng
Birthday: 14 / 12
Occupation: Bartender & 4th year bachelor (hospitality management)
Sexuality: Gay
Mindo Pereira
IC Posts : 302
Mindo PereiraBlessed by ????
God, even just mentioning that neighbour made her nauseous. Either that or the liquor, but Mindo decided it was the former. If she'd been looking at him, the wrinkle in his nose would've amused her, but her eyes were still fixated on the starless sky. She'd preferred Ming to be here, but in an unwarranted moment of clarity, she realized even this man's presence was better than being up here alone with her thoughts. Still, she'd rather die than admit that to anyone, let alone him, or herself.

"Har har har, aren't you a funny one," she groaned. "Go get yourself a bug affinity, spiderman," some sad vigilante he would be. "What evil god would put us in the same fucking building. What are the odds," she groaned. She loved this spot. It'd taken her several months before finding it, but she adored the view and the relative peace and quiet here. It didn't thrill her to know there'd be a perpetual chance of running into this guy.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: x
Birthday: Sep 30th
Sexuality: Confused