Guidebook
Memberlist
Accountswitch

[Bonfire] Say you want me

2 posters
Djodie Archeron
IC Posts : 589

Djodie Archeron

Heat she could almost feel, it was exploding inside her. Like that flame Kaye awakened inside her that first night. A fire burning on, maybe not being able to be stopped at all.

Heat, however, that stopped abruptly. Djodie didn't notice the phone go off untill Kaye retrieved it from out of her pocket. Her fluttering emotions being rammed into the ground, crushed, Djodie felt a slight annoyance come over her.
She's got to be kidding. The redhead still held her composure, making sure none of that annoyance was showing. She knew it would do her no good. Kaye put her phone back in her pocket and as she turned to Djodie again, the redhead shifted her weight back for a moment, caught of guard by the anger in Kaye's eyes.

'I am afraid I have to cut our evening short.' Djodie tilted her head a bit, but that was all the explaination Kaye gave her. It was New Years Eve for Godssake. Who would call her now? Family? Friends? Work? Kaye certainly felt angry about it, which made Djodie think friends or family was out of the question.
But her work calling - now - wasn't possible... right?

"It's okay." Djodie sighed. Knowing that whatever she said now, probably wouldn't make a differance.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Red
Birthday: July 19th
Sexuality: Please don't ask these difficult questions
Kaye Mercer
IC Posts : 201

Kaye Mercer
With urgency in her gestures she pulled her coat tighter around herself, padded it down to get it in shape as Djodie muttered a defeated ‘It’s okay’. Kaye’s piercing eyes settled on her, the frustration that lingered behind them was not directed at her. She had to make it up to her. She’d make sure to deliver a small present to her doorstep tomorrow. “I’m truly sorry, Djodie.” She let out a sigh herself. Oh, the person responsible for this interruption in this crucial timeline was going to pay dearly.

She reached out, hooked one finger under Djodie’s chin and tilted her head slightly upwards. Her eyes softened a bit as she did, gazing down into her deep blue eyes with longing. Kaye leaned in and pressed a soft kiss on her lips. “I promise I will make it up to you soon.” she murmured softly, before leaning in for one final, deeper kiss. One that lasted too short for her liking, but no doubt left the redhead breathless. Before any more could be said, Kaye had already turned. Leaving Djodie behind to her great regret.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: K, Mercer
Birthday: 25 February 1994
Sexuality: Lesbian
Djodie Archeron
IC Posts : 589

Djodie Archeron

Djodie clenched her jaw together as she watched Kaye straighten her coat. The redhead held her hand wrapped around her glass as she felt the annoyance - or downright anger - grow inside her.

Kaye reached out to her, hooked a finger under Djodie's chin, and the girl was a bit surprised by the reaction the woman gave. As if her hand was hurting. For a moment Djodie gave her a worried look, but all throughts melted out of her head when Kaye leaned in and kissed her softly. Surprised, Djodie cupped her cheek, and the woman pulled back.
"I promise I will make it up to you soon." Djodie couldn't help but feel the anger show in her eyes. To leave her for work, okay, but to leave her for work on New Year's? However, Kaye forced that thought out of her head again, as she leaned in once more, deepened the kiss and legt Djodie gasping as Kaye let her go. Before the redhead could say something, the woman had already turned around and made her way to the exit.
Djodie's eyes were fixated on her, as she felt uncertainty creep up on her, not understanding what, why, how. She shook her head, bit away the upcoming tears and made her way to the liquor table.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Red
Birthday: July 19th
Sexuality: Please don't ask these difficult questions
Sponsored content