Guidebook
Memberlist
Accountswitch

[M] What a mess

2 posters
Djodie Archeron
IC Posts : 589

Djodie Archeron
Djodie could almost see the way Kaye was reveling in the power Djodie gave her. The gentle, teasing touches on her lower belly drove the girl mad, almost wanting to cry out, beg for her to go further.

Kaye chuckled as Djodie tugged on her shirt, and helped her take it off. There was exactly nothing underneath, a fact that left Djodie staring, while that crimson hue made its appearance once again. Kaye got a hold of her hands and Djodie's head went into chaos.
'Slow down, I'm not going anywhere.' Djodie's breathing was shallow, her heart racing. Kaye may as well have instructed a goldfish to climb a ladder. There was no slowing down possible. Not anymore. Kaye let her hands free to tug on Djodie's own shirt, and the girl manouvred with her to allow her to take off the shirt, revealing the red bra underneath.

Djodie was about to let her hands linger over Kaye's exposed body, as she was frozen bij a hand in her neck that made her want to submit. Kaye held her in place with firm pressure as she leaned into her in am embrace. Driving the girl mad as she had an extremely good outlook.
'Get to work, girl.' A whimper left her involuntarily as she watched Kaye get into a more comfortable position on the couch.

As Kaye let go off her, Djodie pressed her knees a little bit to the side, allowing her to slide lower and carefully started to place a trail of kisses from Kaye's jaw to her collarbone. Djodie softly followed the bone to the middle hollow, as she went further down to the curves of Kaye's breasts. Her hand cupped the other, as she slowly - teasingly - kept making her way around the centre. Trying to make Kaye think everytime, but denying it over and over again.
[I want you, I need you, oh God]
cactus

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Red
Birthday: July 19th
Sexuality: Please don't ask these difficult questions
Kaye Mercer
IC Posts : 201

Kaye Mercer

🌶Watch out! Spice ahead! 🌶

Djodie's lips traced a tender path from Kaye's jaw down to her collarbone, each kiss sending delicious waves of pleasure through her. Amping her up. The sensation intensified as Djodie followed the curve of her collarbone to the enticing middle hollow.

As Djodie descended further, Kaye's anticipation grew. The warmth of Djodie's kisses on the curves of her breasts ignited a mix of pleasure and excitement. Kaye's senses were heightened, and her body responded to each touch with a subtle yearning. A moan escaped her as djodie's hand cupped one breast, teasing but not yet advancing. Beginning a dance that Kaye was all too familiar with.

In response, Kaye opened her eyes, the intensity of her gaze fixed on Djodie. Her hands gripped Djodie's hips firmly, thumbs daring to dip lower down her pants. With a bold move, Kaye initiated the undoing of the zipper, freeing up space for her hands to move down should she so chose. “Do you really think that teasing me like that is wise?” Kaye asked, one raised eyebrow adding a hint of playful challenge. "- and you were so eager before .." Her hands dipped further in Djodie’s pants, cupping her ass enticingly as the tips of her fingers skirted down, dangerously close to Djodie’s center. Reminding the redhead who was really in control here. Her hips had taken up a slow, sensual rhythm, responding to Djodie’s touches as well as those of her own as she pulled Djodie further down against her lap. Another moan escaped her. "Go on. Don't stop on my accord. Take what you want." A dangerous smile played across her dark purple lips, as she gazed up at the redhead. Her hair had fallen in messy strand around her face. Her cheeks lit up in an impossibly crimson shade.

Oh god. She wanted her so bad.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: K, Mercer
Birthday: 25 February 1994
Sexuality: Lesbian
Djodie Archeron

Djodie Archeron
The girl could see what her touches did to the woman, and she couldn't deny that she loved it. Teasing her, pushing the boundaries to see hoe far she was allowed to go.
"Wise?" Djodie breathed. "I think it will get me exactly where I want to be, yes." Djodie answered, face reddening once more as a clear picture appeared in her mind.
Kaye loosened Djodie's pants, freeing up space and Djodie drew in a breath, craving her touch. A touch that didn't come yet.

Kaye spurred her on once more, and as Djodie decended onto Kaye's body again, a shiver went trough her body as the girl noticed the placement of Kaye's hands.
The woman had slipped her hands under the girl's pants, her hands wrapped around her cheeks, the tips of her fingers close - so close to Djodie's centre. The girl was stopped in her tracks, lips still on the woman's body as she just froze. Unconsiously trying to lower herself onto Kaye's touch. A whimper left her mouth.
"Oh God." Djodie tried to pull herself together, tried to block out the want that was almost getting unbearable. Djodie once again placed a kiss on Kaye's breasts, teasingly going around her nipples, giving her a hint, but not close to enough. The girl decended further down, a trail of kissis going towards the woman's belly button. Around it, slowly down to get a hold of the woman's undergarments with her teeth.
Djodie was more than willing to see how long it would take her to fold.
cactus

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Kaye Mercer

Kaye Mercer

Djodie seemed to have found her courage somewhere in her glass of champagne as her quips took Kaye by surprise. A pleasant surprise, but a surprise nonetheless. She would let that one slide for now.

Kaye's skillful touch had the intended impact on Djodie, eliciting shivers and a gasp that escaped from deep within her. The sensation of Kaye's hands descending further heightened the intensity, teasingly close to where Djodie yearned for her touch. Suppressing a moan, Kaye couldn't help but revel in the sweet sound of Djodie's whimper, even as she continued her descent, skillfully evading the desired destination.

As Djodie showered a series of kisses upon Kaye's breasts, each one tantalizingly close but never quite on the mark, Kaye decided to assert her desire more explicitly. A firm squeeze on Djodie's ass, perfectly timed with the moment Djodie's teeth finally grazed the top of Kaye's undergarments. A chuckle escaped her then. She had to admit that she was slightly impressed. The girl had gone at her like some touch starved creature earlier and now look at her. Teasing and teasing ..

Kaye’s fingers cupped under Djodie’s chin and raised her back up to eye level. A warm smile filled with fondness painted around her lips as she leaned in to kiss her. Deeply. Slow and sensual.

A far cry from what was about to happen next.

Kaye broke the kiss with a subtle yet confident smile, her head gracefully ducking down as she smoothly maneuvered to grab hold of both of Djodie's wrists. With a playful glint in her eyes, Kaye skillfully guided Djodie's arms over her shoulder, a hint of anticipation building in the air.

Seizing the moment, Kaye's movements became a choreography of strength and elegance. With a swift and practiced motion, she used the power of her core to effortlessly lift Djodie over her shoulder. Kaye's shoulder became the pivot point, propelling Djodie upward with a controlled force that was both assertive and surprisingly gentle.

Standing tall with Djodie effortlessly draped over her shoulder, she made her way towards the bedroom. Stride confident as she entered, slamming the door shut with a careless kick from her heel. Without further warning she threw Djodie on the bed, the mattress bouncing in response to the playful impact. Without a hint of hesitation she began to undo her boots and pants, as if this was the most casual thing in the world.

Kaye’s eyes settled on Djodie then as the only piece that remained were her panties. She stopped. Locked their eyes, and lowered it.

Now fully undressed, save for the leather chain around her neck, she approached the bed and climbed on top. Hands resting beside the redheads head, who had no doubt a spectacular view right now. “Will you show me more of you, Djodie?” she asked then with surprising tenderness in her voice. Slight amusement evident in her voice.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Djodie Archeron

Djodie Archeron
Just as her teeth reached a new destination, Kaye got a hold of her face once again, guiding it upwards and kissing her deeply. Their kis lightened the flame inside her even more. Gods, she needed the woman now. With a smirk on her face, Kaye grabbed Djodie's wrists, pulled them over her shoulder, and without warning, Kaye lifted her up.
With a scream, Djodie's upperbody fell downwards, staying in place by her hips on Kaye's schoulder, legs curled around the woman's arm. Her hands pushed against Kaye's hips in an effort to push herself up a bit. Kaye made her way towards the bedroom, kicked the door closed.

The world started spinning as Djodie was thrown on the bed. Her matrass bounced her back up before she layed still. Her face red in anticipation, she was panting already and the girl pushed herself up by her elbows. Watching breathlessly as Kaye went on to undress. Oh god.

Djodie gasped as the woman took of her panties and climbed on the bed. Kaye placed both hands next to Djodie's head, giving her a pretty good view of - oh my. Djodie was unable to look her in the eyes again, but Kaye's words came in clear. Djodie couldn't help but letting her hands linger over the womans breasts again. "Becoming desperate, are we?" She wasn't done. She loved the teasing, loved the search of which touches would draw out sounds. Deep down loved the idea of Kaye putting her in place, which was surely where they were heading. Djodie legs started shaking, suddenly aware of the lack of touch that had almost been there. Fingers following Kaye's curves, she tried to contain the overwhelming desire that burned inside her.

She then decided she couldn't. She couldn't take anymore. A whimper left her mouth as she placed one hand in Kaye's neck, eagerly pulling the woman closer to her, kissing her deeply. Her other hand finally found the centre of the touch Kaye surely would be craving now, as she softly flicked her nipple.
"Please."
cactus

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Kaye Mercer

Kaye Mercer

As Djodie lay squirming under her, starstruck by the fantastic view she was having, Kaye began to hook her fingers under the loops of Djodie’s pants. She did not quite undo them in one go, but opted to tug a few times just in case Djodie wanted to slow down. She bent down to press a kiss on the soft skin of her belly, lips trailing down as Djodie’s pants came undone. Her stark blue eyes searched for Djodie’s darker ones, a mischievous smile playing around her lips.

As Kaye's lips explored the canvas of Djodie's form, a sultry whisper filled the space between them. "Now, sweet girl, which one would you prefer me to use?" she settled herself to lay down next to her.  Leaning in, Kaye's breath danced across Djodie's ear as she murmured, "My mouth?" Soft kisses traced a path from the corner of Djodie's mouth down to her throat, leaving a trail of shivers in their wake. Kaye's nails, like a teasing melody, traced lazy circles on Djodie's belly.

Pressing soft pecks all over her jaw and throat. Her nails began to trail down. Slowly, teasingly, creating a tingling path all the way down to pinch the skin of Djodie’s inner thigh. “Or my fingers?” Kaye's voice held a promise, her hand squeezing gently, igniting a flame that flickered between them as her lips kept peppering Djodie’s neck and jaw in kisses. Hand not yet touching the one spot she desired most.

Her index finger curled under Djodie’s panties and gave a soft tug. “May I?” she whispered, pressing another soft kiss against the shell of her ear.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Djodie Archeron

Djodie Archeron
Fingers where hooked around her pants and it took Djodie way too long before Kaye finally pulled it off her. The woman leaned in on her, placed a kiss on her stomach and Djodie felt like she was about to go insane.

She just managed to not look at Kaye with her jaw dropped as the woman lay beside her to whisper a question in her ear. Djodie shivered under the womans lips, willingly lifted her chin to expose her throat as Kaye trailed down.
"Your -" Djodie was stopped in her sentence as she felt Kaye's nails trailing over her skin. Down to where she needed it. The girl arched her back, let out a whimper as Kaye pinched her inner tigh. Hoe was she supposed to answer a question right now? Djodie panted as the image of what Kye could do with her mouth entered her mind. It brought the girl's cheeks aflame and caused her to no longer be able to look Kaye in her eyes.
"Your -" Oh god, did she really have to say this? "Your mouth..." it was barely above a whisper and her cheeks colored an impossible shade of red. The girl was squirming, whimpering under the woman. Shivering under the lips in her neck, the fingers on her tigh. She needed her now.
Her own hands had found comfort around the woman's curve of her breast by now. Softly caressing the skin, just to keep avoiding that precious centre. Trying to draw out sounds, squirming, anything.

It was clear - from the beginning really - that Kaye had a whole lot more of experience. And she was alright by that. It gave Djodie a feeling of security. Feeling perfectly safe while being so vulnerable.
Vulnerable enough perhaps to - "Make me beg for it..."
cactus

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Kaye Mercer

Kaye Mercer

Kaye's fingers continued their dance over Djodie's sensitive skin, leaving a trail of tingling sensations in their wake. She relished the control she held, the power to render Djodie breathless and eager under her touch. It was almost too easy.

As Djodie stammered out a response, cheeks aflame, Kaye's dark eyes gleamed with a mix of amusement and desire. "Oh, your shyness is utterly charming," she purred, trailing a finger along Djodie's jawline.

When Djodie finally uttered her desire, the words "Make me beg for it," hung in the air. Kaye, ever the provocateur, chuckled softly, a low and melodic sound. She leaned back slightly to meet Djodie's eyes, her gaze smoldering with a mixture of amusement and intensity.

"Beg, hmm?" Kaye's lips curved into a wicked smile. "So demanding.” Her fingers trailed back up to close gently around Djodie’s hand that seemed intent to continue its attempt to rile her up. She pressed a soft kiss on her knuckle, wanting to use her full focus to see the next part of their sensual dance through.

“I'm in an indulgent mood. I'll go easy on you this time. Again, if you want me to stop, just tell me and I will." With that, she shifted her touch back towards its destination, her fingers now teasingly close to the very center Djodie yearned for, yet purposefully avoiding direct contact. “-though keep those hands to yourself or I’ll keep you on edge for the rest of the night.” she whispered in her ear without a single hint indicating if she meant it or not. With that, Kaye assumed her position between Djodie's legs. She hooked her arms under the redheads knees to pull her closer against her as she sank down and their dance continued.

✨ It gets intense down below . Viewer discretion advised ✨

Indulging her with slow and long motions. Fully intending to see how long the redhead would last and how long she could draw it out. Setting Djodie's entire body ablaze as the awful tension kept building, yet was never allowed to release. Allowing the sensation to fade slightly and to start the whole thing up again. The only thing on her mind was to give the girl all she had asked for, and more. Wanting so much to give her an experience that would not only top the last, but hopefully ruin everyone else that came after.

Claiming her with every stroke of her tongue. Gods, she wanted her. Wanted her and never let her go again. Gods, she tasted so good. Made sure to vocalize that very thought to her as soon as she finally, finally touched Djodie where Djodie wanted it most. Building her up again for the umpteenth time, Kaye had not kept count. Listening to her beautiful noises, this time not uttering a form of praise yet, for Djodie had not yet said  the 'magic word'. That one word that would make Kaye slip over the very edge herself. She looked up at her then. Gods, she was beautiful. Red hair fanning around her head, framing her face like some fucking divine painting. "Say it, girl. Say it." her voice had dropped down dangerously low, held on by a steel edge as she went back to eating the girl out. "What do you want?" Good christ and everything above and below, oh, how she wanted to devour her whole. Make her mine. Mine. That one word that was lingering in Kaye's mind. Heat searing through her body as if she was being lit aflame herself. She wanted to hold on to her and never let her go again. She wanted her name to be the only name the girl would ever usher out whenever she was between Djodie's legs. The only thing on her mind.

Yes. Only that would do. Mine.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Djodie Archeron

Djodie Archeron
Djodie's breathing was shallow, shaking, as she found herself captive under Kaye's gaze. The woman wrapped a hand around hers, whispered in her ear to keep it by herself.
She wasn't entirely sure if it was a command or a challenge. Djodie just nodded at her words, watching with widened eyes as the woman hooked her arms under Djodie's knees.

Oh God. The girl couldn't help but push herself up a bit, watching with widened eyes as Kaye lowered down on her and -.
She wasn't really sure what to expect - but this was - oh God. Djodie let herself fall back onto the matress, legs shaking as she fought to keep them in place. Unconsiously her hands started searching for Kaye's, waving her fingers through those of the woman, searching for something to hold onto.
Whimpering and squirming filled the bedroom, for everytime Kaye builded the agonising tension up and let it burn down just before she could have it.

'Say it, girl, say it.' A moan escaped her as she felt the woman right where she needed it. She couldn't help but try to push her hips into it. Her hands clawd in Kaye's.
"God - Please, please - Kaye." She couldn't make a sentence out of it, but the message would be clear nonetheless. Her hips shaking, occasionally bucking left and right.
"Kaye please!" Her voice sounded desperate and she didn't try to conceal it. She lifted her head to look the woman in the eyes. Her legs shaking and fighting herself not to lock Kaye between her tighs.

"Make me yours."
cactus

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Kaye Mercer

Kaye Mercer

It was easy to lose oneself within the treacherous hazes of pleasure. Tempting, perhaps even. Somewhere between the wild waves that she, and by extension Djodie also was riding, Kaye managed to stay on top of her raging thoughts. Feeling a burst of adoration flooding through her when she felt Djodie’s fingers grasp for her own. Her longer fingers intertwining with the other in a warm and comforting gesture. Giving Djodie something to hold on to as Kaye worked to make her come undone.

Kaye’s eyes fixed on Djodie’s face, reading the desperation and desire written all over it. The moans escaping Djodie’s lips were like a melody, sweeter than any she ever heard and a confirmation of the pleasure Kaye was orchestrating.

As Djodie lifted her head, their eyes locked in a heated gaze. Kaye could see the raw need in her expression. It was a beautiful kind of vulnerability, and Kaye savored every moment of it. Warmth blooming in her chest once more and spurring her on completely. She had Djodie right where she wanted it.

‘Make me yours.’

Oh, how absolutely wonderful that sounded. It felt like her entire being was overflowing. She gave Djodie’s hand an affectionate squeeze as she went back down again. The destination clear, the goal set. Her icon clad restraint groaned under the pressure it took to keep control over her own senses. She was going to make her hers. Mine. Only mine. Playing her body like an instrument to draw as much sounds out of her as she could, while delivering her earthshaking pleasure that would leave her a whimpering, sobbing mess.

“Mine. All mine.” Kaye pressed a few light kisses on Djodie’s thighs to help her come down, before crawling back up to take the small redhead in her arms and pulling her against her. Settling down against the soft pillows that decorated Djodie’s bed. Kaye felt utterly and completely spent, and thoroughly satisfied as she held Djodie against her. Nuzzling against the top of her head as her hands drew gentle circles on her back and shoulders. “You did so well. So well. Beautiful girl.” she purred. Pressing the occasional kiss against the top of her head.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Djodie Archeron

Djodie Archeron
She felt like she was about to go insane. Throwing everything overboard she was sure to have locked Kaye between her thighs by accident, as the woman continued to work her up, making her feel a way she didn't know was possible. Djodie's fingers dug into Kaye's hands and she couldn't stop from whimpering her name.

As Kaye brought her to the top, all the feelings inside her seemed to explode as Kaye made her hers and Djodie wasn't fully aware when the tears had started to roll over her cheeks.
'Mine. All mine.' Kaye's words made Djodie feel in a way she couldn't really describe.

As the woman landed soft kisses on her thigh, Djodie tried to deepen her breathing once again while Kaye crawled back upto her. Djodie automatically draped herself over the woman as she felt all energy leave her body.

'You did so well' Djodie smiled against Kaye's shoulder as she lifted her head to press a kiss in the corner of her mouth. "All because of you." Her voice was still a bit high. The girl layed her head back on the woman's shoulder as her breathing steadied with ever circle Kaye drew on her back.
I love you. The words lay on the top of her tongue. Wanting to say it but knowing it would scare Kaye away. She kept her mouth shut and drew her hands over the woman's body. Trying to see if she could draw out sounds - wanting to return the favor but feeling absolutely wasted.
cactus
[/quote]

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Kaye Mercer

Kaye Mercer

Kaye felt, rather than saw, the intensity of Djodie's release. Marked by tears streaming down her cheeks, a testament to the profound connection they shared in that moment.

Feeling Djodie's weight draped over her, Kaye marveled at the vulnerability in the girl's surrender. Their naked bodies intertwined intimately. Djodie's words of gratitude and praise were like sweet notes to Kaye's ears. The genuine smile that spread across Djodie's face as she pressed a kiss near Kaye's lips, made that feeling of triumph all the more sweeter.

Djodie's declaration, "All because of you," resonated with Kaye, and she couldn't help but savor the profound impact she had on the younger woman. As Djodie nestled her head back on Kaye's shoulder, the rhythm of their synchronized breaths filled the room. An almost heavenly peace descending on her with the weight of an entire mountain.

Kaye sensed the hesitation in the air. Yet, as Djodie's hands traced patterns over Kaye's body, a silent promise of reciprocation, Kaye felt a warmth envelop her. She let out a light chuckle. “Insatiable.” There lay a fatigue in her voice, creeping into her very being and one that Kaye did not experience often. “It’s all right. How about the next time, hmm?” she said, voice deepened slightly at the promise of a next time and enveloping one of Djodie’s hand in her own. She pulled Djodie in closer, the embrace a comforting cocoon.

After a while of shared silence, Kaye began to unfold herself from their tight embrace. Quickly making her way off the bed to make her way towards the bathroom. She let out a long sigh once the door was closed, admiring herself in the mirror. Her make-up was smudged and faded out. Though her neck for once remained hickey-less, she noticed with a smile. Now that the moment had been broken up, that familiar feeling began to gnaw at her insides again. You stupid fool. Her reflection just stared back.

After splashing some water in her face and getting herself somewhat cleaned up, she appeared again in the doorway. Approaching the bed with swaying hips and slipping under the covers. Gods, she wanted a cigarette. Instead, she held the covers up invitingly. “Won’t you join me, miss Archeron?”

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Djodie Archeron

Djodie Archeron
She was starting to doze off while Kaye pulled her closer. Feeling perfectly safe and sound, for this moment they were the only people on the planet. Nothing else was there and nothing else mattered.
She lifted her head shortly as she felt Kaye moving herself away from under Djodie. As the woman left through the bathroom door, Djodie exhaled, ran a hand through her hair.

She knew they were heading to grounds where it went so terribly wrong last time. Djodie wasn't really sure what to expect. Did Kaye intent on staying the night? Would she wake up tomorrow next to an empty space?
She pushed out her worries for a moment as Kaye walked through the door again, got under the covers and held them open invitingly. Djodie smiled, crawled under it and nestled herself next to the woman, an arm and leg draped over her.
"Bit formal with the 'miss', are we?" Djodie smiled, pressing a kiss on the woman's lips and brushing some stray locks of hair away.

Being back down grounded from the high she had just experienced, the girl's thoughts started racing again. Would Kaye still be here the next morning? She also really had to find a way to deal with Duster's new found form and energy.
And, oh, the minor detail of not having an income.

When did her life became so messy?
cactus

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Kaye Mercer

Kaye Mercer

Djodie happily accepted her invitation. The smaller woman nestled herself against Kaye and draped one leg over her own and one arm over her stomach in a warm gesture. Kaye curved her free arm under her head and assumed a relaxed position, free hand curling around Djodie’s form to draw lazy patterns over her back. Her gaze settled once more on the ceiling as she became lost in thought. Savoring this moment. It was nice to feel the girl pressed against her. Hear their conjoined breathing. Djodie’s taste still on her tongue ..

Kaye answered the kiss with a satisfied groan as the ties of exhaustion began to pull on her conscious. Her mind, however, was beginning to start up again. Well, at least the nightmares wont bother me tonight. she thought tiredly. Whenever she was with someone for the night, they always stayed away. Though she wished she had her sleeping pills .. or, perhaps it was for the best. She would wake up early enough to slip out of bed in the morning. Part of her wanted to stay and go for round two when the sun crept up, but she did not want to give the girl the wrong impression. “Was it all right, Djodie?” Kaye eventually asked. Quietly, gaze fixed on the ceiling. “I certainly loved those noises you made .. and how my name sounded on your tongue .. but I want to know if you enjoyed it too.”

The hesitation she had heard in her voice, and seen in her eyes, when she had asked Djodie if she had felt Kaye had taken advantage of her that fateful night when she had helped Djodie get home .. It weighed on her like a stone. Djodie seemed to more than enjoy everything tonight, and she was luckily a lot more sober than last time. Still, she had to ask.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Djodie Archeron

Djodie Archeron
The woman drew figures on her back as the redhead had draped herself over the woman. Her kiss eagerly answered, Djodie was a bit surprised by Kaye's words.
Was it all right? What? Why did she doubt that? Hadn't she kept her up- and downstairs neighbors up with all the noise she had made? She was pretty sure even Duster would look at her annoyed tomorrow.
She pushed herself up a bit to be able to look at Kaye. "Was it all right?" Djodie repeated a bit confused. "I don't think I would've sounded like that if it wasn't?" The girl smiled. "It was perfect." Was this insecurity? Where did this come from?
Had she done something wrong perhaps? Djodie was too tired to ask herself that now.

The girl layed herself back down, her hand drawing circles on the woman's stomach. Trying to keep her mind quiet, not let if overflow with worries and fear for what the morning might bring.
Would bring.
She was almost certain Kaye would be gone when she woke up tomorrow. Djodie's eyes grew heavy and slowly but steadily she was starting to doze off, still draped over the woman.
cactus

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Kaye Mercer

Kaye Mercer
“Well, of course. I wouldn’t settle for anything less than perfect.” Kaye said with a smirk. “Still, I want to communicate clearly with you on that front. I can be quite .. intense during sex and I do not ever want you to feel uncomfortable, or obligated. That’s why I like to check in after even when I, and by extension your neighbors, heard you scream my name.” Another self satisfied smirk followed as she finished her explanation.

Djodie settled herself closer against Kaye and let out a sigh herself. Feeling her muscles fully relax once the girl’s breathing grew deep. She wasn’t sure about the time but guessed it was far past midnight by now. Only a few hours left until the sun would start to creep up the horizon. Yet, their naked bodies remained intertwined. Kaye looked down on the redhead. As she moved to readjust herself, she felt Djodie’s grip on her body grow tighter and she instantly froze. After a few minutes passed in which neither moved, Djodie’s breathing grew deeper again and her grip lessened. But only a little. Needy little thing, even now.

Kaye had to admit that she was beginning to grow fond of seeing the redhead let herself go under her ministrations. Seeing her confidence grow slightly with each encounter they shared. Oh, if I could savor those moments I’d do it. Under the protection of sleep, Kaye allowed herself to nuzzle closer to the redhead. Breathing in her scent when she pressed her nose against her head. What am I doing?

Very much like the last time she had had this moment, Kaye asked herself that same question. What am I doing? Ruisang had given her plenty of good advice about it. Except Kaye never took someone else’s advice. She liked to wave it as it passed her by when she ultimately threw it in the wind. So here she remained. Happy with the current arrangement. Except for one problem.

Memories of their first morning together came rushing back. That more than bothered Kaye. When she was with Djodie she felt amazing. Could forget all her worries for a little while. Look into those deep blue eyes and even start to believe for a few precious hours that the entire world wasn’t so bad. Except those moments always had to end and girls like her simply did not understand how the game worked. They wanted more. That much had been made very clear to her after their first night together.

Kaye let out an inaudible sigh. Those were the hardest. The girls that expected more. Wanted more. More was something Kaye was not ready to give. If she ever would be. That made her think back to Rosalind. Even to Kavya who had brushed her off so coldly and callously after their last time together.

Nothing less than she had done many times before.

Yet. Here she remained. Kaye kept musing about it for the longest time. It even invaded her dreams at some point. By the time she awoke, Djodie was still draped around her like a bonafide koala. Holding her tightly. Snugly. Kaye looked down at her with a look that she was glad Djodie could not see right now. Studying the face of the sleeping girl in her arms. She looked so at peace, so .. content. Happy even. Guilt prickled under her skin then. What a waste to keep breaking this beautiful girl's heart everytime the morning came around. Her girl. Hers. Mine.

Kaye did not take the bottles of champagne home and left the chain that had held her clothes together, alongside with a small written note on Djodie’s bedside table before she left the apartment. Stealing one last glance at Djodie’s sleeping form before she went.

”Red, you are sweeter than a cherry, yet fiery like the sun. You're kisses searing like a fire. Burn me again, soon.”

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Djodie Archeron

Djodie Archeron
'Well, ofcourse.' Oh. Not insecurity - far from. It was almost funny how easily she could misread the woman. How easy she mirrored her own insecurities on Kaye. 'That's why I like to check in even after I heared you scream my name.' Oh God. Djodie's cheeks went crimson again - she wasn't sure if the color had even left her face. She shyly looked down, Kaye's words probably having the desired effect.

As she layed her head back down on the woman's chest, it wasn't long before her eyes grew heavy and her exhoustion got the better of the younger woman.
She had a calm, quiet sleep. Unaware of her holding onto Kaye like some koala.

Slowly the girl awoke from her sleep by the soft rays of sun that where peeking to her blinds. After blinking a few times, the girl gained her sight back, and rolled over to an empty side of the bed. The redhead pushed herself up a bit while drawing in a breath. Okay, this was fine. This was what she had anticipated.
Her blue eyes got a glamps on something on her bedside table. She crawled over to grab the note from the nightstand, and smiled at the familiar handwriting.
See, this was fine. This was something she could handle. Djodie got up, put a bathrobe around her body and went in her living room, where Duster lay on the couch - shortly opening his eyes as he noticed her.
The bottles of champagne still stood on the table, just as -. Djodie smiled as she walked over to the coffee table by the couch. The chain she had struggled to undo last night. She picked it up too, and placed both chain and note in a drawer. She quickly went back to her bedroom to get dressed, and whistled shortly at Duster.
"Come on. Let's go for a walk."

END
cactus

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Sponsored content