Guidebook
Memberlist
Accountswitch

I made a mistake

2 posters
Lucina Roth
IC Posts : 617

Lucina RothEnhanced Affinity
A bus was like a car… That didn’t explain much to her, but she would see it for herself once she would have the opportunity. She really needed to find out how everything worked in this city and if this bus was something that could bring her to places, she would try to figure it out. Though money was still a problem. She had no idea how to acquire that. "How can I get money?" This was something important that she needed to know.

She felt a little guilty about the fact that she hadn’t told him she was naked, though she had hinted at it. It hadn’t been easy to bring up, but now that she saw his reaction, she knew she might have needed to put it more bluntly. ”I did say I lost your clothes.” She told him, though it was a weak excuse. She followed after him and caught the clothes he threw at her. ”Are you sure? I wouldn’t want to keep taking your clothes.” He needed them himself right? If there had been another option, she would have kept the last pair, but the blood had been a bit of a problem. She was quite sure that even Ming would have been able to tell that there was blood on them, just because of the smell.
Míngzé Xǔ

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Luci
Birthday: ???
Sexuality: Still figuring it out
Míngzé Xǔ
IC Posts : 1175

Míngzé XǔBlessed by ????
The hypocrite of darkness shows its face, like a nightmare, again, this repetitive pattern.

This almost made him feel like he had a child. Only this child was a grown-up that did not know anything about the world she lived in. “You need a job, but I’m not sure if that is such a good idea. For now, at least.” She had nearly no knowledge and if she were to go work somewhere, she would do what he advised against. Drawing attention. At the same time she needed money which he could not provide her with>

Míngzé did not care which clothes he would give her, as long as she had some. The quicker the better. Come to think of it, this whole situation was wrong for so many reasons and he was one of them. “I didn’t think you’d been running around in my clothes this whole time,” he fired back immediately. It was extremely cold outside, even with a thick coat and scarf, he was cold. He went to the bathroom next, grabbing his bathrobe and immediately threw it over his shoulders. “And what? Let you live in my apartment naked? Not going to happen.” This whole revelation worked better than coffee ever could.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Ming, Zé
Birthday: 13/2
Sexuality: Bisexual
Lucina Roth

So she needed a job, that was the way to earning money. But she knew Ming was right, that it wouldn't be a good idea to mingle too much with others. How was she going to get money then? She wondered if there would be a job she could do, something to get the money she clearly needed to be able to live on her own.

It had clearly been weird to use his clothes all this time, at least in his eyes. "I didn't have anything else." That was the truth and only when it had been covered in blood did she decide to get rid of it. After using a bit of it as a sign for that man who didn't show up. She started to put on the clothes he had thrown, knowing that it was better to get dressed. "How do you contact people?" She wondered, probably by use of a phone, but that had been impossible for her. Still they had used a method that shouldn't fail in her eyes, so had that man stood her up?
Míngzé Xǔ

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Míngzé Xǔ

Míngzé XǔBlessed by ????
The hypocrite of darkness shows its face, like a nightmare, again, this repetitive pattern.

Míngzé couldn’t help but wonder what she had done these past few weeks after she ran away from him. There was nothing he could’ve done to prevent it, but that did not mean he did not feel guilty at all. Back then she did not trust him enough, which was why she ran. He could not blame her, but it meant there had been nothing he could’ve done.

She had nothing else. Fuck. “I thought that— nevermind.” It was not important. Míngzé shook his head. She was here now and that is the only thing that mattered right now. “A cell phone, which you probably don’t have. Maybe we can buy you a burner phone or something not too expensive.” She had no money, how could she if she did not even know what it was, and he had no job. Which was not an ideal situation.

With both of them clothed, Míngzé felt better about talking to her. He walked to his living room, gesturing for her to follow. “So uhm— you have nowhere to go then?” It is what she’d said when she appeared at his doorstep earlier. Míngzé sat down on his couch, leaving forward by placing his arms on his knees.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Lucina Roth

He probably thought that she would have had more clothes, which wasn't strange, most people did own more than one set of clothes and if they owned one, it wasn't a borrowed one. It wasn't normal to be like her, that had become quite clear the moment she started interacting with this place.

He mentioned a phone, the thing she had thought of before too, but she wouldn't even know how to use one and it felt like something that would be too expensive for him to just give to her. "No, I don't." She told him. "And such a thing must be expensive, even if it is the cheaper version." She didn't want to burden him like that, she was already doing it more than she had wanted to by coming here.

His next question was one she had been anticipating the moment she had told him about it. "No, not at this moment." She wished she had, then she wouldn't have to burden him like this, but she also felt like he was the only one she could go to like this. There was no one else.
Míngzé Xǔ

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Míngzé Xǔ

Míngzé XǔBlessed by ????

Money. More and more it was beginning to become a problem. It didn’t have to be, his parents were wealthy enough to support him when needed, but he did not want it. The whole reason he moved out was to show them he could do this alone. No matter the struggles that came with it. Up until recently it had gone just fine, until he decided to quit his job.

First things first. Míngzé needed to know if she had a place to stay or not. As expected, the answer was a ‘no’. Míngzé hummed softly. He only had a one-bedroom apartment, but it was big enough for people to live in. “For now you can stay here, if you want to.” It would not be too much of a problem. “I can’t let you sleep on the streets again and well— calling a shelter is also not a smart idea.” Those people might surely call the cops if they saw her.

“It will be temporary, but you’ll have a place to stay while we figure things out.” It was more than she had before, which had to count for something.  

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Lucina Roth

She still felt a little burdened to ask all this of him, if only she had known more people she could have not burdened him. But the one person who had known about her situation had not shown up when she needed him, so that was no longer an option.

He actually offered her to stay at his place, even if it was temporary. Since she wasn't planning on staying here for that long either. As soon as she found out how she could get a place of her own, she would leave. It was just a problem with getting the money for it most likely. "Thank you," She told him, an honest smile on her face for once. "I cannot thank you enough for that honestly and I will try and find a place for myself as soon as possible, though you might need to explain to me how I can get a place of my own." She had no idea about that after all, so if he could help, the sooner she would be able to get out of here.
Míngzé Xǔ

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Míngzé Xǔ

Míngzé XǔBlessed by ????

For now she could stay here. It would not be easy, but that was a part she did not need to know right away. Míngzé would do what he could to help her and support her during her stay here. Already he could feel the worries about all this eat away at him, but he tried his best to ignore those, push them aside. He had to try and do something.

There appeared a smile on his lips when she showed her gratitude, yet it did not stay too long. “That might not be as easy as you think,” Míngzé said with a soft sigh. It was not that he wanted to crush her hopes of finding a new place immediately. Things were just not that simple. Not that he could expect anything else from her. She was still living in her little bubble. “You’ll need money first, a lot of it. Each month you’ll have to pay for the place you’ll be staying at. Not forgetting everything else you’ll need.” He was shaking his head, already understanding how impossible it all sounded.  She had to start from absolute zero and build her way up. Not an easy task at all.

“But don’t worry, we’ll figure it out,” Míngzé said with a small reassuring smile. How, he did not know. Not yet. The most important thing right now was that she no longer had to sleep on the streets.  

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Lucina Roth

She hadn't expected it to be easy, but when he started describing it, it sounded a lot harder than she had been able to imagine. Every month you needed to pay for a place to stay? Didn't you just pay up front and it was yours? That would have been more logical in her eyes. She had thought that after getting a place, she would mostly need to worry about food. That was what had worried her the most when she was living under the bridge.

He sounded reassuring when he told her they would figure it out and she believed him. It was just that she had hoped to not be as much of a burden to him as she knew she was going to be. "I just thought that you could get a place and would only need to worry about food after." That was how simple it had seemed, but it clearly wasn't. There was more to it that she didn't understand yet, but step by step she would figure it out. If only to not be a burden to Ming for longer than needed. "What can I do to help you in the meantime?" She wasn't going to stay here without doing anything. That wouldn't be fair.
Míngzé Xǔ

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Míngzé Xǔ

Míngzé XǔBlessed by ????

If only things were that simple. Sadly enough that was not the case, but for now she could stay here and even that was not exactly easy. Míngzé sighed softly and shook his head. “You’re not able to simply ‘get a place’, there is so much more you need to even be able to afford a place of your own.” It was rather depressing to think about. “It’s fine, for now you can stay here.” The only thing was that he had no idea how long she would be able to stay.

“Guess we’ll have to figure that out too,” Míngzé answered with a small smile. It was clear she lacked experience in just about anything, so it was difficult to immediately give her a task. “You might want to start with a shower while I see if I can put together some sort of breakfast.” If she’d lived on the streets until now, he did not want to know what she looked like exactly. The hot water might also be a welcome change. It was not exactly warm outside.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Lucina Roth

There was so much they would have to figure out like this. So much she didn't know yet, things that were normal to know and which would give her away the moment people would start to ask questions. There were a lot of things she would need to figure out, but with time it should be possible. It would be even easier if she got her memories back, but would she be able to live like she did now if that was the case? What if her memories contained more of what had happened in the alley? She didn't even want to imagine that.

He was right when he told her she might want to start with a shower. She couldn't deny that, since she had been bathing in the river up to now, which wasn't very warm and if there was even the tiniest bit of blood left, a shower might help to get rid of it. "Alright, I will be back soon." She wasn't planning on taking a long shower, just enough so that she would be clean. She remembered where the bathroom was from the last time and headed over there, turning on the shower once she had stripped herself naked once more and stepped inside.
Míngzé Xǔ

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Sponsored content