Guidebook
Memberlist
Accountswitch

[Ve] you promised me you'd take me there again someday but you never did

4 posters
Djodie Archeron
IC Posts : 589

Djodie Archeron
"Oh, I am sure you had it all planned out. All coördinated perfectly like the smart business woman you are, right?" Maybe next time, the girl should indeed shove the door in the woman's face.
Suddenly she felt quite curious on how Kaye's face would look like if she did.
"Ofcourse I did not 'take it well'. That was kind of the be expected, don't you think?" Stop trying to put this on me.

"And I made it quite clear I was happy that you did get him back. You offered to get him back for me. I could have gone to the police. I did not ask you to do anything."
God she should have gone to the police. That would have saved her all this mess.
She should just turn around and walk away, really. But somehow, the girl couldn't. It was like her feet were stuck, glued to the ground. Like she had no say over her own actions.

"If it's so tiresome for you, then why go through all the trouble to listen to me? If you're only gonna twist everything I say? I must be quite important for you to put your own thought in my head."
Djodie took a long breath in, trying to steady her body, ease her mind as the tension became to much for her to handle. She still had no clue what was going on, what she was doing.

"Maybe I'll do that." Djodie started. "Maybe I'll sell them. Should make me enough for a couple of months rent." She forced her voice to stay calm, looking up at the woman, knowing this wasn't
the reaction Kaye had anticipated from her.
"Looks like you lost two people within the hour. Well done." Then, quickly, before she could change her mind, before she could register that Kaye was walking away, Djodie turned around herself to get away from this mess.
[I want you, I need you, oh God]
cactus

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Red
Birthday: July 19th
Sexuality: Please don't ask these difficult questions