Guidebook
Memberlist
Accountswitch

[m] House call

2 posters
Lamar Sault
IC Posts : 436

Lamar SaultAttuned Affinity
There were definitely ways to make it easier, he could agree on that. ”That’s certainly true, there are ways to minimise that.” Not that it was something that they needed to think about this time. Though he didn’t know how thin the walls here were, they were still just neighbours and not your family, there was a bit of a difference there.

He made sure to finish his plate of food, it would be a bit much if he took what Míngzé had pushed aside too. He had hoped that Míngzé would have eaten at least something, but for as far as he had seen he had only been playing with the food. Not that he would blame him for it, he could even understand why.

”Next time you need it.” He answered easily. It wasn’t like he meant for the same event, more like the next time he wanted to make something and wanted it to look presentable at the very least. ”If that is for christmas tree cookies, sure.” Though he knew very well that that was still quite some time away.

He put his cutlery on the plate he had been eating from now that it was finished. ”Want to go back to sleep? Or do something else?” It would be easy enough to take care of the plates and leftovers, but he didn’t know what Míngzé would want to do now.
Míngzé Xǔ

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Mar, Mary
Birthday: 15/06
Sexuality: Bisexual
Míngzé Xǔ
IC Posts : 1175

Míngzé XǔBlessed by ????
HYPOCRITE OF DARKNESS
SHOWS ITS FACE, LIKE A NIGHTMARE, AGAIN, THIS REPETITIVE PATTERN

There was a very small smile playing on his lips as amusement shone in his eyes. He was definitely not opposed to most things. While his previous relationship had come with a lot of struggles and problems, there had been certain aspects he would not complain about. What happened between the sheets for example.

“Can’t say for sure my neighbors didn’t hear anything. It’s a rather old building and there are moments I can hear them.” Which was totally fine. Even if the walls were paper thin and they heard everything, he would not mind.

“I probably won’t be making brownies any time soon after the last incident, so cookies it is,” Míngzé said with a shrug. With a bit of help they hopefully would not have some stranger form that would make people question them.

A hum sounded at the next question asked and Míngzé couldn’t help but rub through his eyes. “Sleep is not such a bad idea,” he sighed. “Otherwise I need a lot of coffee.” He still felt like he could sleep for days, waking up from a nightmare had only made it worse.  

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Nickname: Ming, Zé
Birthday: 13/2
Lamar Sault

Still, he was quite sure he didn’t know any of the neighbours here, which made it easier. It wasn’t the same as when his family could overhear them. ”That’s to be expected in an old building.” And it wasn’t like he had thought about that in the moment. There had been other things on his mind.

He could understand why Míngzé wouldn’t want to try brownies for a while, but with cookies not much could go wrong really. At least he hoped so. ”Just let me know when you need help then.” He couldn’t know what the future would be like, but if he could help he would.

When comparing sleep to a lot of coffee, sleep was definitely the better choice here. ”Sleep might be better then, if you think you can still manage?” And if he needed him for that or not. ”Do you want me to come with you?” He didn’t know what had triggered the nightmares, but he might be of some help at least.
Míngzé Xǔ

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Míngzé Xǔ

Míngzé XǔBlessed by ????
HYPOCRITE OF DARKNESS

There was a small but mostly tired smile on his lips. Looked like he had a baking partner next time. “I’ll keep you to it,” he told Lamar. Not that he was even slightly in the mood for baking. He hadn’t been for quite a while, but hopefully someday it would return.

Míngzé hummed in agreement, pushing his chair away from the table. Sleep it is. Fatigue hit him like a brick at the mere thought and he could not hold back a jawn. “Feels easier than staying awake,” he muttered. This little break had helped him relax again. Hopefully enough to have a relaxing night. “You’re always welcome to join me.” He wouldn’t have him sleep on the couch.

With that Míngzé made his way back to the bedroom, only to lay down immediately on top of the blankets. “Fuck me, I’m tired,” he talked into the pillow. He truly felt like he could sleep for a whole week.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Lamar Sault

He made sure to clean up the plates, before he followed Míngzé. It hadn’t taken him that much time, but the man was already lying on top of the blankets. He laid down beside him, turning to face Míngzé. He wasn’t surprised that he was tired, even though he himself felt a little tired still.

Hopefully the rest of the night would pass by quietly. He watched for a moment, wondering if it might help against the nightmares if there was some physical contact at the very least, but he wasn’t sure if Míngzé would want to do that.

”If it helps, you can sleep in my arms.” He really didn’t know how to tell Míngzé this. It did feel a bit strange to just propose it, but that way Míngzé should be aware of the fact that he wasn’t alone and might even get a sense of security. Though a part of him told him that it wouldn’t be with him. Not after what he had done today.
Míngzé Xǔ

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Míngzé Xǔ
Míngzé XǔBlessed by ????
HYPOCRITE OF DARKNESS

Míngzé’s mind quickly drifted off, leaving him only vaguely aware of the noises in the background. His whole body was totally and utterly spent for more than one reason. As he had mentioned before it was like being hit by a truck. Not that he had a way of knowing what that felt like.

Only when he felt something move beside him did his eyes open weakly. Not alarmed or anything. With some effort he turned around, searching for the source of heat next to him. He threw one arm over Lamar as he nestled close to him, his head resting on his chest for the time being.

“Thanks,” he muttered quietly, not fully awake anymore. There was something comforting about this whole position. Something that eased his mind. “I can hear your heart,” he continued with effort. His eyes had fallen shut once more.

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Lamar Sault

It would be fine if Míngzé refused, it might not be that comfortable sleeping in the arms of someone who had gone too far. Though it hadn’t seemed like Míngzé had realised that fact yet, it was only a matter of time, he knew that much.

So when Míngzé turned around and threw one arm over him, while laying his head on his chest, he didn’t move for a moment. Luckily he had thought to take a comfortable enough position himself before this happened, because he could tell that Míngzé was already falling asleep.

Apparently his heartbeat was quite soothing, which wasn’t that strange. He was quite sure that it was beating a little faster than how it should normally be, but he doubted that it was something that Míngzé would notice. He made himself a little more comfortable, before closing his eyes too. He might not need sleep as much as Míngzé anymore, but he was quite sure he could still get a few hours.
Míngzé Xǔ

Character sheet
Icon:
Relationship:
Sponsored content